Free intraday charting software for Cash and Future

In iguidestocks software Open Intraday chart and select date from which you want to see intraday chart . iguidestocks charting software support intraday chart upto one month . You can select the date wait for some time and automatically chart from that date to till day will be displayed in iguidestocks.
in iguidestocks you can also then select the time period like 1 min 2 min 5 min 10 min graph.
this is what i wanted from my broker provided software. thanks works very well.

Hi...the iGuide stocks appears to be a good site. However, it clearly states there that it needs Java jdk 1.5 for smooth installation and working. On Java site though, they say that Jave 1.5 jdk is no longer supported and is end of life as of Oct, 2009. Does the iGuide stock software work now or do I need to install the latest version of the java? Pls advise.

I am using trial version of Iguidestocks which is very good. It is also giving
free realtime intraday charts during trial which is quite accurate. I like this software.
The Only thing I want to know is how to remove the grid and how to change the background colour. Can anybody pl adv.

vssoma

free realtime intraday charts during trial which is quite accurate. I like this software.
The Only thing I want to know is how to remove the grid and how to change the background colour. Can anybody pl adv.
dear,
can you tell me how to see live chart for nifty....
tnx,

Go to Help-->configuration and update configuration properties and you will be able to do whatever you want