Quotetracker for free intraday data

raj_hpking

Hi All,

I know there are already number of threads with same subject. But I am not getting reply in any thread as they are very old. So posting my query again here with new thread.

I have downloaded QuoteTracker (ver. 3.9.8). I have configured it as per the pdf I got on internet for NSE Data. But seems it is not working for me. Please see below screenshot. It is not updating Index or Symbol data. Can you please help me what could be the reason,

When I Verify Fetched Pages by navigating to File -> Fetched Pages -> Show Last Index Page is fetching values, I am getting error "Not Found
The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it.
"

Last edited:

NJ23

They have stopped supporting Indian exchanges long back. It can't be used for Indian exchanges anymore.

raj_hpking

They have stopped supporting Indian exchanges long back. It can't be used for Indian exchanges anymore.
Is there any other Intraday Free Data Feed for Amibroker available. Even delay of 10 to 15 mins is also fine for me.

NJ23

raj_hpking

If you're using nest/now, here's a link to the thread which can fetch data from the terminal RealTime and backfill from nest plus.

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97637-real-time-data-now-nest-trader-amibroker-fcharts.html

There are other tools for trade tiger and Odin as well on trader ji.
If possible can you give me thread link for Trade Tiger's tool. I do have sharekhan account and have installed Trade Tiger but I want to analyze intraday data in Amibroker.
I tried searching the forum but not getting proper Thread.

NJ23

raj_hpking