Free intraday charting software for Cash and Future

Dear user,
Now we have added intraday scanner in our software using which user can write their own trigger, scanner which will run continously on intraday data
Please download latest version and check it out

Hi,

I would like to see a scanner formula with the following parameters for the 3 indicator method (http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/6336-my-swing-trading-3-indicator-method.html, credit goes to joy_verma). Can you please help?. The formula should scan the NSE & BSE stocks to filter any stocks that matches all the three criteria.

1. Slow stochastic (5,3,3) between 18 to 22.
2. RSI(9) between 28 to 32.
3. MACD(12,26,9) should also give a buy signal.

I would like to use the formula with IGS software and see how it works.

Thanks,
Balaji.

Hi,

I would like to see a scanner formula with the following parameters for the 3 indicator method (http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/6336-my-swing-trading-3-indicator-method.html, credit goes to joy_verma). Can you please help?. The formula should scan the NSE & BSE stocks to filter any stocks that matches all the three criteria.

1. Slow stochastic (5,3,3) between 18 to 22.
2. RSI(9) between 28 to 32.
3. MACD(12,26,9) should also give a buy signal.

I would like to use the formula with IGS software and see how it works.

Thanks,
Balaji.
The formula will look like this

#x:STOKPERD[5;3;0] > 18 and STOKPERD[5;3;0] < 22 and rsi[14;0] > 28 and rsi[14;0] < 32
#y:macdline[12;26;9;0] - macdsignal[12;26;9;0]

select symbol from table where x == true and y > 0

The formula give rare result but results are looking good

well.... your software clearly is not clear @ all... you need to work largely on your layout... its all just clumsy..... unbearable.......

i will give you an idea..... just for once try using chartnexus and try following their layout.....

if i use your software.. i believe it will start giving me only headaches....

sorry but this is my feedback....

krishna.

Dear users
iguidestocks has released version 4.1 recently and added some unique features for intraday traders
we have integrated with yahoo for getting live data using which you can do live scanning as well as you can combine it with historical data

In new version you can do following
1.Can get stocks which are currently trading at 52 wk high /low , monthly high/low, weekly high/low
2. can get stocks by comparing volume with weekly volume or monthly or like that
3. can compare intraday data with historical
4.can compare nifty's change with a stocks (historical as well as intraday day )

Infact if you know the iguidestocks programming you can write any type of query which can combine both intraday and historical data

Our lot of users are using it extensively and making money . Please download new version and use it

Regards
sweta

Dear users

We are glad to infrom that we have made igs india and igs world product free with all features including intraday features .

You can start using the software and refer to as many as possible people.

Regards
Sweta