fraudulent trades seen in my account--solution pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkjha30

Hi mojac

Your queries have been adequately answered by various forum members in another thread by you on same problem.
Frankly speaking I can't imagine a guy loosing few lakhs of money and not taking action with police, courts including consumer courts, NSE/BSE and SEBI.As per your statement , your broker has filed FIR and not you(may be I am wrong).

You could have escalated the complaint level if some lower level official in police is not doing its job. Still you could use Right to Information Act to find out action on your petition. You could have filed complained in State consumer forum for deficiency of service and claimed damages, compensation and lost amount.

If I remember correctly, you have refused to name the broker in open forum for reasons best known to you.

This forum is for giving advice and opinion or seeking it. Ultimately the affected person has to take action on it.Don't blame the forum for your fault.

pankaj

jdm

this forum is of no use , to be frank.....dont waste time pls
hi mojac,
i dont thing anybody else in this forum could help you more than what ashish and pankaj did.

but you must understand, the forum can give you some guidance, and not your money. that part rests with you.

before saying more will definitely like to know how you pursued your case.

cheers,
jdm.

Status
Not open for further replies.