Food for Thought........!

S S

Let me ask a simple question.... Is this the case only with Indian markets or it is a global situation?

Can the Indian FM-RBI-SEBI control the Global situation? No.

Almost all the stock markets are working hand-in-hand. All charts look alike.
Liquidity crunch for every country.... almost.

If liquidity is improved, say, in India.... the smart brains can still use it elsewhere, and no authority shall know anything about it, leave aside catching the culprits. One PM, One Ex-PM, One Ex-Army chief, get assassinated.... what could the government do? A big NOTHING. They only stage shows to show that they are TRYING to do something. Political gimmick to ensure that other political parties do NOT get the advantage. Likewise, additional inflow shall NOT help to improve liquidity.

What goes up comes down and it did.
What goes down, comes up... and so it shall!
Just keep the Fear away. and the Greed too.
Cheers!

S S

Awaji Bandh!
Bade badon ki chhutti!
To yeh SS kya cheese hai?

Everyone is scratching one's head and is making all others upset by expressing shock over the behaviour of Indian markets. Where all that extra liquidity gone? Why the Sensex and Nifty are in Red, when rest of the Asian markets are in Green?

Questions and questions. No answer.

I too did a little re-search to find, what went wrong. I could find one, but now...... I am NOT sure, if that is the only thing.

Who knows, I take crrective action for one, and the other may prop-up?

I sincerely feel that Nifty has NOT liked the idea of the Traders considering to become Investors for the time being. So, one continues with trading.

However.......!

All along, many charlies on the various TV channels were shouing in Jan 2008, that Indian markets were "Over Valued"

Assuming that they were true, now is the time to find, if the Indian markets are currently Under Valued.

So I do NOT add anything about the Nifty as such. Let me first think what went wrong in details. I need to have food for my thoughts first, before trying to provide food for other's thoughts.

Cheers!
SS

Last edited:

S S

Some Crazy Thoughts….!

Almost all the markets are correcting…. And that’s all that we know. Correction for the rise since…….? No one knows.

Let’s say that Nifty, which had a high of 6457 is correcting the rise from the day one. So, from it’s top, it will go down by 61.80% to 38.20% of the rise.

[(6357-0)*0.382]

This comes to 2428.

Therefore, if RNE and his wave theory stands, then Nifty can NEVER go below 2428.

But we still don’t know the starting point of rise, from where the rise is getting corrected… and that’s for sure. [Maybe, that’s why every day, we are coming out with different lower targets for Nifty]

If the rise from 1000 to 6357 is to be corrected, then the target shall be :

[1000 + ((6357-1000)*0.382] = 3046.

That exactly was the low of Friday 17th Oct 2008.

So, the wishful thinking starts once again.

Apparently, for academic interest, one may be required to carry out an exercise AFTER the correction is over and the market is on a confirmed uptrend.

That exercise shall be to find the root starting point of the rise of Nifty to 6357, which has got corrected.

Next question would be…. Why THAT point, from where Nifty’s rise got corrected?

But trust me….. once this correction shall be over, and we shall all be busy in working out the intraday-daily-weekly-monthly charts and the trends, patterns and the swings on those charts, we shall have an additional food to scratch our heads to get to the root of the above excercise.

Hopefully someone will then find the reasons…. Hopefully.

Till then…. Cheers!
SS

Cactus

The maximum I can see.......2330.

Hopefully.........this won't break........

but as the nature of stock market is.......anything could be possible.......:D
so I guess........if nifty break 2330........next level would be .....1578.:)

Till now........my guess for dow is 6255........but in wrost moments......it could be 4800.:)

S S

The maximum I can see.......2330....but as the nature of stock market is.......anything could be possible.......:D
so I guess........if nifty break 2330........next level would be .....1578.:)
If you read my above message, first you have to give reasons, as to how and why the Nifty shall go below 2428.... defying the Elliot Wave Theory...? .... as I understand it...!

Cactus

Need to correct........after 2330 (if it break) next levels could be.....2127-2098-1982-1682-1578.

U

uasish

RNE or later Tom Joseph who had championed the EW says if the correction goes beyound that what you have mentioned then the earlier Count gets nullified.

A stock can correct upto anywhere ,take the case of Rel.Infra or JP Assoc or DLF all corrected from (-) 85 % to (-) 75 %.

S S

RNE or later Tom Joseph who had championed the EW says if the correction goes beyound that what you have mentioned then the earlier Count gets nullified.

A stock can correct upto anywhere ,take the case of Rel.Infra or JP Assoc or DLF all corrected from (-) 85 % to (-) 75 %.
Historically, it could be happenning to a stock or even a sector. Could it happen to almost all markets...? Did it happen in the "Great Bear Market of US " in the last century? Anyone knows the levels to which the markets got corrected, then...?

Theoratically, it could :D
Practically...? We need to wait and watch.... and maybe... then try for an analysis to understand the details.

Cheers!