Food for Thought........!

S S

Preparing for the settlement day, and thereafter :

I cannot attach charts, because I need to delete some existing ones. So, everyone may PLEASE check one’s own charts for the following :

The Dow charts looks great. The Bollinger Bands [BB] have contracted and have again moved well inside the Keltner Bands [KB] . The candle for yesterday 28th Oct has even crossed over the 10 days EMA line and has closed above it.

Barring unforeseen circumstances, the candle is expected to move… first completely above the 10 days EMA line, and then start shifting towards the upper BB & KB …. That is when, once again, the BB shall start widening and come out of KBs.

And what is the scenario on the Nifty chart?

There is no move so far from the BBs to change their course and start contracting to get within the KBs. Fine. But that is the move, which we could now anticipate. That is why, one may not be required to be afraid of the markets going below the current levels in the immediate future. My opinion and I could be wrong.

I also anticipate a change in the Forex trading of US $ to INR, and the Rupee should now start strengthening against the US $….. but in reality, the inflow of US $ is expected to start that shall be responsible for the fall in value of US $ against INR.

When shall this happen? God Knows. Usually, the US follows the calendar year for Tax purposes, and based on the Tax scenario for individual FII/FDI that this inflow shall get resulted. It is very likely that the major portion may come in after 31st Dec.
By then, possibly one or more market cycles would have taken place in Indian Stock markets.

As for the other markets, the Nikkei and Hang Seng have the candle positions exactly similar to Nifty, when one considers the BBs and KBs with respect to the 10 Days EMA. So, the change may take place world over simultaneously.

And a good indicator for all this shall be the US $ to INR conversion rate.

My opinion, and I could be wrong, and may please be corrected appropriately :D

Cheers!
SS

devangan123

Sunil,

I was in little hurry in the morning......couldn't answer........

I don't understand E-Wave.........anyway......., have a look at nikkai......
it was trading near 39 K .......if u calcuate 61% at comes to 24000 means it should never go below 15K but now it is trading at 8500.

Another example.........adlabs........few months back it was trading near 1800 now after reducing 61% you find a level of 700 but it is trading at 300.

Few more examples can be traced. Now what happened to fibonnaci/eliot or gann theroies.......?

No matter I don't understand EW/Fib/Gann but what I understand is "When market is driven by news/emotions/manuplations.......it don't respect any support or resitance."
BTw.........every natural number......the the base of fibonnaci......starts and end on zero

I don't say it will break but ......why it can't go below 2478.......?

Cheers.
So Cactus you beat analyst's level here , How can you do so man , and after doing that you posted message here celebrating your success , Hmmmm you deserved that long Love cum firing letter :D:D

What you were expecting , you will get a applause :eek: No man its not Czar Bhai or Ashish Da's thread where you can get appreciation of even beating their levels. Here either you take food or get out of line .

Well anticipating a double long love letter for me now

S S

Takdeer Ka Fasana....?

Inspite of the majority of the Asian and European markets being in the Green yesterday, Dow managed to remain in the red marginally.

And yet, all kind of Up surge is seen in the Asian markets today, and we are NOT Trading :(

If the US markets, still remain on the low key today and the Asian markets follow them tomorrow, then Indian markets also may do likewise..... but with today's up move missing. Bad. Very Bad. :(

Takdeer Ka Fasana.... what else?

But there are few positives though. The new series goes full swing from tomorrow. For the last leg fall from 3648 on 14th Oct to 2252 on 27th Oct, the 61.8% retracement is 2787. In all probabilities, that should be the target for spot Nifty for tomorrow.

And if that is crossed successively, then possibly the 61,8% retracement for the fall to 2252 from the high of 4303 on 22nd Sept shall come into play, which is around 3035.

There may NOT be major difficulties in achieveing these two goals... but then what...?

By this time, th daily candle should cross over the 10 days EMA and go above it. One could then be long for positional traders in any and every segment, till the candle falls below this 10 DEMA line, which shall be a signal to go short. :)

Let's wait and watch. My opinion and I could be wrong and may please be corrected.

Cheers!
SS

coolboy007

Takdeer ka fasaana:D:D

Nice one sir , yeah we really hav a bad kismat closed on the wrong day but Dow will rally today i guess. For us 2moro Dow fut is a big problem:eek:

Asian mkts might take a pause soon , hangseng has rallied from 10600 to 14000 , so people might book their profits . Indian mkts Ram bharose:)

Plz continue with your Food for thoughts , love reading them.

Cactus

Hi,

There is no guarantee which way Dow will go tonight..there are 2 important Events today US GDP & Jobless claim..

Regards

Kumar

Takdeer ka fasaana:D:D

Nice one sir , yeah we really hav a bad kismat closed on the wrong day but Dow will rally today i guess. For us 2moro Dow fut is a big problem:eek:

Asian mkts might take a pause soon , hangseng has rallied from 10600 to 14000 , so people might book their profits . Indian mkts Ram bharose:)

Plz continue with your Food for thoughts , love reading them.

coolboy007

Hi,

There is no guarantee which way Dow will go tonight..there are 2 important Events today US GDP & Jobless claim..

Regards

Kumar
Hmm Jobless claim data is also coming out tonite , didnt know about it thanks for telling. GDP i knew about , thats why i said Indian mkts ram bharose:D