FNO Trading

pasupathy

So do you avoid every gap down opening? Or just this particular one? I am just curious is it because NIFTY is at important support levels? Or too much difference in gap down opening?

Hi MSN,

Don't go too much into what I say .... It was for me .... I told the reason why I won;t be trading .... I was busy with office work being last week

Anybody can trade and can make money on any day. There are some stalwarts who criticised me and said they made this much and that much on that day..

I just don't care ... I just look at my bank balance and that is important to me ....

Cheers

MSN1979

Hi MSN,

Don't go too much into what I say .... It was for me .... I told the reason why I won;t be trading .... I was busy with office work being last week

Anybody can trade and can make money on any day. There are some stalwarts who criticised me and said they made this much and that much on that day..

I just don't care ... I just look at my bank balance and that is important to me ....

Cheers

Sorry I think you miss understood me. I am new here and I was trying to learn the reason for not trading. I am actively following your post and quietly learning.

Thanx again

pasupathy

pasupathy

Sorry I think you miss understood me. I am new here and I was trying to learn the reason for not trading. I am actively following your post and quietly learning.

Thanx again
No MSN,

I was just specifying that NOT EVERYDAY IS A TRADING DAY ... there could be lot of reasons ...

1. A person if he makes a loss on the first trade - then he won't go for any more trades and close the terminal. To make up for the loss you will lose more doing more trades as your mind won;t work properly..

2. Some others won't trade on Event days ( Budget, Election News etc ) -- I am one of them ...

3. I am a kind of person who doesn't like to create opportunities but like to cash in on the opportunities given by the market. Some may disagree with this but that's the way I am ....

Its upto the individual to decide whether to trade for the day or not.

Cheers

pasupathy

Hi Pasupathy,

I was almost on the verge of declaring to myself that I have broken the 'Pasupathy Code' !
But, the chart of BankNifty (of 22/03/2018) has made me to narrow my eyes in puzzlement, on the way you traded it :sour: (successfully)!

As per the chart, it was the 20th (5M candle) and you shorted it @ 24343.
So far, what have I understood, it was not the place to take a trade. It is not your style of trading (until and unless, you have started
to follow some MA Crossover, like 3 n 8 or 5 n 13 etc. Yes! I concede that a crossover did take place at the time).

Whereas, had you taken the trade @24323, I would have recognized it instantly as your style of trade ! And still the target would
have been achieved.

But, then the chart tells altogether a different story of your successful trade. Congrats.!
It also shows that I ought to learn a little more to read your charts!

It is just my two cents of foolish wisdom. I wish you well.

I too did not trade today.

Happy trading.
Vijay

Hi Vijay,

All the Best ...

If people can learn something new or atleast something from the charts .. I am happy ..

I just do a different kind of trading ... I am comfortable with it ..

Cheers

jagankris

Ok Guys ....

Only three trading days and expiry week so right time to relax and come back in April for Super trades..

Bye All
Finally April has come
All the very best Pasupathy.
Ok Guys ....

No trading for this week ....

I am super busy as its last week at my office ...

Only three trading days and expiry week so right time to relax and come back in April for Super trades..

Bye All
All the very Best for your Super Trades !!!