FNO Trading

gambler

Hi Pasupathy,
Today i tried to trade as per your method in Bharti Airtel with small quantity. It moved well initially but later TSL Hit. My initial stop loss was above 418.90, which didn't hit through out the day. Was my entry correct?

BHARTIARTL_Daily_22-03-2018.png

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
In the current market environment.Though your directions and target is correct. Your TSL will be taken out. Better to track it manually or Put SL and Target orders.

pasupathy

In the current market environment.Though your directions and target is correct. Your TSL will be taken out. Better to track it manually or Put SL and Target orders.
HI Sanju,

It depends .... I kept 20 points in BNF trade but it didn't trigger.

Please put the STOPLOSS into the system and not into your mind ... As you keep waiting that it will fall or go up and end up incurring more losses.

If its in the system ... its a calculative and acceptable loss...

Cheers

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
HI Sanju,

It depends .... I kept 20 points in BNF trade but it didn't trigger.

Please put the STOPLOSS into the system and not into your mind ... As you keep waiting that it will fall or go up and end up incurring more losses.

If its in the system ... its a calculative and acceptable loss...

Cheers
I did not mean to not put the stop loss. I said not to trail in such volatile environment.

pasupathy

Hi Pasupathy,
Today i tried to trade as per your method in Bharti Airtel with small quantity. It moved well initially but later TSL Hit. My initial stop loss was above 418.90, which didn't hit through out the day. Was my entry correct?

View attachment 24404

Hi Gambler,

You got a very good entry .. better than mine ... but I don't know which method you are talking about ....

My method is completely different .......

This would have been my entry ... But I select my stocks based on a certain parameter and trade and don't apply this for all stocks ...

Cheers

pasupathy

Any Wise, Intelligent, or atleast a person with basic common sense will avoid trading today.

Its doesn't apply to all as I know a lot of people will call me a fool to say this .. and still trade today.

I will avoid the markets today. I am just cautious and have some common sense. EVERY DAY IS NOT A TRADING DAY.

Will take a long weekend ..

Bye Friends :)

Cheers

gambler

Any Wise, Intelligent, or atleast a person with basic common sense will avoid trading today.

Its doesn't apply to all as I know a lot of people will call me a fool to say this .. and still trade today.

I will avoid the markets today. I am just cautious and have some common sense. EVERY DAY IS NOT A TRADING DAY.

Will take a long weekend ..

Bye Friends :)

Cheers
Any specific reason for that?