FNO Trading

No Vijay..

Not asking to forget it ... it works only if the data is accurate ... nothing else ...

by the way I am not a leader ... Just a small trader

Cheers
Dear Friend,

The consistency in making profits endears you to me.
Like a good pupil, I am always hungry to savour the wise actions and follow the foot steps.
I keep trying to improve, Yet somehow....my trades do not draw a rosy picture.
I can read the charts of others, but my own charts lead me into red (most of the times).

Alright, I do not wish to distract you during the trading hours.

Happy Trading.
Vijay

Dear Vijay,

Thanks for the compliments ..

Doji ?? I don't follow candlestick pattern ...

Do understand this clearly ... the data provided by MT4 is not accurate so is the data from Zerodha or any other broker... Not accurate means that the Doji candle which you mention may not be a doji in kite or amibroker or any other charting provider as the quality of data differs... So how will you enter based on inaccurate data ..

This is something different ........ Shhhhhh

Cheers

Hi Pasupathy Which Platform and data vendor you are using.
Regards

pasupathy

Hi Pasupathy Which Platform and data vendor you are using.
Regards
Hi Sunil,

Check your Pvt message ... can't post here as it might lead to advertising .. I don;t know whether I can name the Mt4 vendor I am using openly ...

But its not that good ... was good sometime back but now lot of data issues in lot of FNO stocks ...

Luckily the data issues are in the stocks which I don't touch ...... High lot size or high spread ... so going on for me as of now ...

Cheers

Hi Sunil,

Check your Pvt message ... can't post here as it might lead to advertising .. I don;t know whether I can name the Mt4 vendor I am using openly ...

But its not that good ... was good sometime back but now lot of data issues in lot of FNO stocks ...

Luckily the data issues are in the stocks which I don't touch ...... High lot size or high spread ... so going on for me as of now ...

Cheers
Thanks Pasupathy.