FNO Trading

pasupathy

Hi Pasupathy,

You are a good teacher too. Keep posting these useful tit-bits of day-trading.
I do follow your charts. I have found that most of the times you short the market and invariably the candle will be small, like
Doji or Spinning Tops. In case of stocks, you book the profit around 0.7%, i.e. since you are trading FUTURES, those small
percentage of profit suits your trading strategy/mind set.

I am trying to decipher your trading set up with various Indicators, yet have not been successful to break "The Da Vinci Code"
of your set up o_O (hope to break it some day).

Of course, I was busy with IOC & Oil India (both Bonus Candidates) and Ashok Leyland (reason, feel comfortable with Buying set up).

Cheers.
Happy trading.

Vijay

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for the compliments :happy:

I like shorting but doesn't mean that I will wait only for shorting opportunities. When I am free I just scan my stocks for my pattern and enter and since Markets in down move got only shorts most of the time ...

Don't forget the Century Tex which I posted ... It was an Awesome Long .. Missed it because of work ...

It is not complicated as Da Vinci code ... Its very very simple ......

I just take 2 mins to scan my stocks for next day trading and will look only for my patterns in that to trade as probability to succeed will be more all the time ...

I am booking profits early because of work .... Else I will sit on it until my stops are taken or cover it when I find it enuff .. As I clearly told will cover Bajaj only around 2970 levels.

Got loads of work tom and day after as I am handing over my responsibilities to my successor ... so I won't be looking at markets ..

See you all on Friday ..

Cheers