Finvasia

Raju

Finvasia,

In Nest Trader I am not able to see Nest Plus .Do we need to send separate email for getting Nest Plus ?

Finvasia

Finvasia,

In Nest Trader I am not able to see Nest Plus .Do we need to send separate email for getting Nest Plus ?
Hi Raju,

There are two ways to register/enable NEST Plus.

1. When you register for Nest for the first time, a pop up will appear asking you to register. Please refer to the screen shot for clarity.

Nest Plus 1.jpg

2. In case to have missed step 1 , please refer to the screen shot below to enable Nest Plus. Once logged in the Nest platform, please choose "Nest Plus" from the top menu and then click on "Launch Plus" from the dropdown.

Nest Plus 22.jpg

For more details, please contact our Chat Rep or CS at [email protected].

Thanks !

Raju

Thanks for the document , will tryout and let you know

@ Finvasia
How to register/enable NEST Plus.
1. Please suggest the path to register for method 1.
2. When I click on NestPlus menu in toolbar (method 2), there is no drop down menu, only appears 'What isNestPlus'

Further, while placing order
Why the value of Qty (far left, 2nd row) is zero by default. It should be min qty atleast, say 40 for BN and 75 for NF. It is very irritating to change qty every time.

SevenD

@imurvrtrader,

Nest Plus has a blanket registration by Finvasia for 3.11, I have it installed for me.
All that you do is click Nest Plus>My Nest Plus Account>Launch Plus.
For 3.13 ask the technical team to help.

For placing orders with Nest you have to configure Nest>Prefrences>User settings>Order>Exchange segment>Set No of market lots>Apply>ok, first make changes in exchange and then in set No. of market lots

Thanks SevenD bro
Really appreciate your help. I have to continue with 3.13 till I revert to 3.11. But, for me, to revert v 3.11 is a difficult task, as I am not a full time trader and asking for technical team help and doing all this from my office is not possible. Thats why asked Finvasia to post a link to download v 3.11 and rest I may do myself the rest.
Bro can you please provide me a working link to download v3.11
Thanks again.