Finvasia

Upstox usually takes 1 hr to increase limit after neft transfer.
Can you specify broker who do this in 5 sec specially in case of Neft /rtgs

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

hmmmm
I will also like to know a discount broker, who increase credit limit in 1 min leave aside 5 sec by themselves, without sending them email or calling or by chat :D
Payment made by NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or thro 3rd party, that some brokers have made arrangement with

iTrade

I have account with UpStox as well. When u transfer go to NEST RMS limit and check the amount that u transferred is reflected or not. Easy way to check. Margins/limits are already set for all clients.

We are talking about fund transfer through Neft/rtgs not payment gateway transfer.
If you do neft/rtgs you have to wait 1 hr for update in any case of broker

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

kaly422000

hmmmm
I will also like to know a discount broker, who increase credit limit in 1 min leave aside 5 sec by themselves, without sending them email or calling or by chat :D
Payment made by NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or thro 3rd party, that some brokers have made arrangement with
as per my knowledge tradesmartonline . they accept neft and they assign different account no for each client. so for payin one have to use special account no assigned to him/her. and payin is detected when neft payment done(usually take around 2hrs after sent)

Raju

I would like request Finvasia that they should think of changing the square-off time from 3:15 to 3:20 .....This really helps.
Finvasia,

Would this be possible ?