Finvasia

I want to open an account with you and so I want to know the following:
1. Do you provide 'link to excel' facility by default or one has ask specifically for it or you do not provide this facility.
2. What version of NestTrader is provided by you. (If v 3.13, then can you provide older version say 3.11, on request.)
3. Do you provide NestPlus facility by default with NestTrader or one has to make a request for it.
4. How many days of data is available in data table of NestPlus.
Thanks

Finvasia

I want to open an account with you and so I want to know the following:
1. Do you provide 'link to excel' facility by default or one has ask specifically for it or you do not provide this facility.
Yes, it is available on request at no extra charges

2. What version of NestTrader is provided by you. (If v 3.13, then can you provide older version say 3.11, on request.)
Currently we are offering 3.13.0.5 and can provide older version. However, BO is not available on 3.11

3. Do you provide NestPlus facility by default with NestTrader or one has to make a request for it.
Yes we provide Nest Plus facility by default.

4. How many days of data is available in data table of NestPlus.
Thanks
Six month data is available in the Data Table.

Thanks

Raju

Finvasia ,

Thanks for the change in timmings.....for square-off and updating here for all of us ...

kaly422000

Currently we are offering 3.13.0.5 and can provide older version. However, BO is not available on 3.11

Thanks
3.11.4.6 is good for low configured system , u sud have a good lower version as i tried 3.13 of another broker but it is very slow to initiate in my pentium dual core system . but i think bo is active in 3.11.4.6 though not tried still

Thanks
Thanks for reply

- NestTrader 3.13.0.5 is of no use for those who uses NestPlus Charts and DataTable.
- No NestPlus facility is there. You click on NestPlus in the menu bar and it will say "What is NestPlus". No dashboard, nothing.
- You said data is available for 6 month. While in other versions of NestPlus, it is available for 22 days but in this version it is only for intraday, and that too will disappear on weekends/holidays. No historical data no chart in this version.

We shall be thankful, if you please provide older version and post a link (here in the thread itself) of NestTrader version 3.11.4 duly 'link to excel' enabled with NestPlus facility. Thanks