Finvasia

give the link but actually lkp has minimum brokarage of rs 25/ per contract note. may not suit for cash intraday of low volume. my god they have only mobile app as trading platform
Website is Cashcow.asia or search Cashcow app on Play Store

There is no brokerage nor any min contract charges.

But yes they have only mobile app as platform and it is pathetic

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

Raju

Website is Cashcow.asia or search Cashcow app on Play Store

There is no brokerage nor any min contract charges.

But yes they have only mobile app as platform and it is pathetic

I enquired with them ....they say
CashCow is a Mobile trading app and the trading is available only through the App.We do not provide any web based interface

I enquired with them ....they say
CashCow is a Mobile trading app and the trading is available only through the App.We do not provide any web based interface
I have already told that their mobile app is the only platform for trading and believe me its worst

Cashcow is only beneficial for occasional investors

cloudTrader

for that u sud have registered mobile no with aadhar. my name slightly mismatch with aadhar. i recently added mobile no(still to be activated). have to see after that can i link pan or not. but dont know if i can not link aadhar with pan my pan wud be invalidated or not.
As per the information in various news websites, if PAN is not linked with Aadhaar by December 31st 2017 then PAN will get void.

Raju

I am planning to try Finvasia - NSE NOW + Zero Brokerage ...

kaly422000

As per the information in various news websites, if PAN is not linked with Aadhaar by December 31st 2017 then PAN will get void.
around 20 to 30 percent have pan and aadhar mismatch may be, as most south indian have some mismatch. so before to take step to invalidate pan there will be so many advertisement and also broker will alert about it .and there remain another verdict about privacy facter in supreme court about pan and aadhar linking. any way in my case there is slight mismatch. expect it wud be done once registered mobile no with aadhar wud be activated

I am planning to try Finvasia - NSE NOW + Zero Brokerage ...
Nse Now is also very boring app.. Market watch design is not great and app also logged out every 15 min of inactivity.

Better to use upstox although there is brokerage which is very less..

Raju

Now is boring...have not used for long time.....will give it a try and then switch to NEST if issues arise...
Upstox - 20/- is like Zerodha it seems...Not comfortable with 20 per trade.