Finvasia

NSE NOW REVISED CHARGES APPLICABLE FROM 1ST JULY 2017

Further, in order to reduce the impact on dealer / investor client, it has been decided to offer a flat discount of 50% on NOW billing for a period of 9 months from July 01, 2017 to March 31, 2018
Any source for this info of 50 % discount ? nothing on google.

50 percent discount will be given by Dotex which is the owner of NSE NOW ( a NSE Company ) and they issued the circular in which they mentioned.

Post this I called NOW Helpdesk and confirmed and they said yes upto 31st March 2018 , discount of 50 percent will be available. This is authentic.

kaly422000

Hi MDK, It is correct that NSE shall be charging for NOW. However, we will not charge our clients for NOW until SCALPERT is launched. Thanks
i think from now on, in near future all trading platforms will be chargable .then brokarage ,stt, amc and trading platform charge. in near future these wud be deterent for new and old clients.

now some ruling about pan . if u do not link pan with aadhar ur pan will be invalidated.
many pan holder can not link pan with aadhar for some mismatch .
so black days are coming for market perticipents.
to avoid charging for trading platform new age web based paltform sud be developed or inhouse trading software.

cloudTrader

i think from now on, in near future all trading platforms will be chargable .then brokarage ,stt, amc and trading platform charge. in near future these wud be deterent for new and old clients.

now some ruling about pan . if u do not link pan with aadhar ur pan will be invalidated.
many pan holder can not link pan with aadhar for some mismatch .
so black days are coming for market perticipents.
to avoid charging for trading platform new age web based paltform sud be developed or inhouse trading software.
Now IT dept. has updated the process of linking PAN with Aadhaar so that the problem which was happening could be avoided. Earlier many people were having that mismatch problem.

They charge the brokerages...U can't get complete Freebee. :D

Finv.. already said previously they will charge for scalpert...
There is a broker who is giving Complete freebee.. Free brokerage, free account opening and free lifetime demat amc..

That is Cashcow from Lkp securities....

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

kaly422000

Now IT dept. has updated the process of linking PAN with Aadhaar so that the problem which was happening could be avoided. Earlier many people were having that mismatch problem.
for that u sud have registered mobile no with aadhar. my name slightly mismatch with aadhar. i recently added mobile no(still to be activated). have to see after that can i link pan or not. but dont know if i can not link aadhar with pan my pan wud be invalidated or not.

kaly422000

There is a broker who is giving Complete freebee.. Free brokerage, free account opening and free lifetime demat amc..

That is Cashcow from Lkp securities....

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk
give the link but actually lkp has minimum brokarage of rs 25/ per contract note. may not suit for cash intraday of low volume. my god they have only mobile app as trading platform