Finvasia

kaly422000

I dont see any difference in the old and new NEST 1.13 version. Maybe some menu option moved here n there. Rest all the shortcut keys work as it is. And yes, you dont have to install nest plus plugin in this new version. It is built inside the product itself.
it is 3.13:thumb: and 3.11 is a bit faster than 3.13 and some broker dont allow bo and co in 3.11. 3.11 which i am using has nest plus built in but 3.13 may require higher system configuration. atleast 4gb ram if not core i3.

@ Finvasia
Do you agree with the KYC done by eCKYC and no new KYC is required
or
Insist on going for new KYC, as per your norms, in opening a trading account.

Finvasia

@ Finvasia
Do you agree with the KYC done by eCKYC and no new KYC is required
or
Insist on going for new KYC, as per your norms, in opening a trading account.
Hi Traderniftybull,

CKYC and KRA are both independent requirements. If your details are updated in KRA, you can open your account instantly.

Thanks

Hi Traderniftybull,

CKYC and KRA are both independent requirements. If your details are updated in KRA, you can open your account instantly.

Thanks
Now what is KRA here and how to get KYC details updated there
BTW, how to know if KYC details are updated there.
Is there a way to know.

Now, if one has already a trading account with another broker, then
one has to go with all KYC formalities again
If no then what will be the procedure.

Finvasia

Now what is KRA here and how to get KYC details updated there
BTW, how to know if KYC details are updated there.
Is there a way to know.

Now, if one has already a trading account with another broker, then
one has to go with all KYC formalities again
If no then what will be the procedure.
Hi,

KRA [(Know Your Client) Registration Agency] provides for centralization of the KYC records. If you have opened a trading account with another broker, your KRA would have been updated by them. If your KRA is complete, then you will not have to go through all the KYC formalities again with us. Just visit “Open an Account” link on our website to open an account.

Thanks

SevenD

@Finvasia, Hi There,
My account opening was quick but after that its all downhill.
I had mailed on the 13th regarding a query which has not been responded till date, I then raised a ticket No. 215000233249 on 14-7-17 which is still not attended to, I then spoke on chat to Abhishek and he connected me to the RM who said will get back within an hour, its been donkey hours now, still no response.
Can you find out whats ailing your staff, and why are they so callous, and lethargic.
Just wondering if this a prelude to whats in store at Finvasia.
Hope you can help.

cloudTrader

@Finvasia, Hi There,
My account opening was quick but after that its all downhill.
I had mailed on the 13th regarding a query which has not been responded till date, I then raised a ticket No. 215000233249 on 14-7-17 which is still not attended to, I then spoke on chat to Abhishek and he connected me to the RM who said will get back within an hour, its been donkey hours now, still no response.
Can you find out whats ailing your staff, and why are they so callous, and lethargic.
Just wondering if this a prelude to whats in store at Finvasia.
Hope you can help.
This is very strange. In this thread also it seems they have someone from the same staff. No reply yet.