Finvasia

Finvasia

Why you guys stop the order taking on Monday pre market time (9 to 9:8 AM)

Everytime on Monday i get errors like

180625000017695 25-Jun-2018 09:02:39 0.00 IDBI-EQ 0.00 rejected SELL RMS: Auto Square Off Block NSE XXXX MARKET 170 170 MIS

Every monday !! This is bad .
This is very easy to fix ,, Its not issue with platform but the lazy behavior of your RMS team.
Also AMO orders wont work in monday !
Hi Superman, Apologies for the inconvenience. Since testing new version of NEST, we had this issue. The same shall not be repeated again. Thanks !

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@Finvasia
You can record and upload such Fox Trader webinar to youtube like other brokers. Also, such youtube channel and videos are good for easy publicity for brokers.

@Finvasia

If possible for you then please post names of Jr. Executives (who normally reply our queries/problems on phone) and Senior Executive (to contact in case of wrong viewpoint of Jr Executives) and their contact numbers, for various sections of Finvasia, like client support, RMS, accounts, payin payout, IT deptt., equity trading, commodity trading, etc etc. As it has become very difficult to track which person has replied previously and from which telephone number/extn.

Further, sometime back it was mentioned that queries posted by us, is replied by a team. Can you please post the names of team members, who reply our queries, so that he/she may be referred to /contacted, in case of any problem or different view taken by your Jr. Executive. We sincerely hope that what has been posted here by you/your team is the official line of Finvasia.

Infooo

Frankly from support point of view, I found Finvasia to be prompt and helpful. My only concern is around there mobile app, it's reliability and usability. They need to make a dramatic improvement their.

What is the fastest way to get the payout from Finvasia? It seems like every time I have to request several times, & it takes a number of days to receive the payout; certainly doesn't seem to be as smooth as some of the other brokers. :(