Experiments with OBV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipul_84

XRay, Intra rules are clear. 4 simple rules can make life very peaceful. Thanks for this. Can you PLEASE put up one chart with Nifty and RF. How you use if for swing trades? Using daily time frame with RF would be ideal in my case. Looking for a chart and your past few trades so that those concepts are clear.

VJAY

Dear Xray bro,
Whats the base of your Ribbon in your chart...I think its not OBV

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Dear Xray bro,
As far as I know, he z not using obv ribbon.. Its price bo/bd ribbon.
And very soon he will remove obv pane also..:D
as he needs only info that obv is above pdc or below thats it.. no other info from obv is needed to trade this simple method. :thumb:

XRAY27

Dear Xray bro,
Looks like Price ribbon, 15 for BNF and 60 for NF, not sure.
Every thing i have mentioned !! even people are not able to read just few posts :eek:.. guys go through them you will understand every thing !!!

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/104291-experiments-obv.html#post1213912

wisp

Every thing i have mentioned !! even people are not able to read just few posts :eek:.. guys go through them you will understand every thing !!!

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/104291-experiments-obv.html#post1213912
RULES :

1.Check the bias with PDC line in OBV.., if OBV is above it is bullish and if below bearish

2.Follow the price chart basing on the bias of OBV

3.React to price on important supports like PDC,PDH,PDL,2PDH,2PDL irrespective of price hi lo color

4.check play area before trading

If price is reacting at PDC,PDH,PDL,2PDH,2PDL, but on the wrong side of EMA, do you still take the trade.

XRAY27

As far as I know, he z not using obv ribbon.. Its price bo/bd ribbon.
And very soon he will remove obv pane also..:D
as he needs only info that obv is above pdc or below thats it.. no other info from obv is needed to trade this simple method. :thumb:

:lol: trading with more then 5 condition is not good to ledger and health so made with 4 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.