Exit poll on traderji-

Whom you want as PM

• Total voters
I vote for NaMO,

as i see him vth roadmap of development and progress.

but i m assuard that cong do all rightful and wrongful to win elections,one of which is divide and rule which always work for it.
and even after elections it do nothing and all bluffs again and again

MANISH_DAMANI

I vote for NaMO,

as i see him vth roadmap of development and progress.

but i m assuard that cong do all rightful and wrongful to win elections,one of which is divide and rule which always work for it.
and even after elections it do nothing and all bluffs again and again
Ya even after 1st UPA session chore party should be wiped out but not happen. As these greedy regional parties for the sake of their hold in Local politics can support them for package like Mamta Banarjee, Mulayam etc.
But if this party will not wiped out then all middle class and poor have to commit suicide sooner or later. In this country till concept of 2 parties will not come then this political blackmailing will continue. People should think beyond regionalism and force to pass 2 party concept and election every 2 yrs -3yrs like as force the Govt in case of anti Rape bill. They are not understanding how these politician are raping our daily life. Its time for halla bol and blood shed revolution. Follow Subhash Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh and else this Gandhi family distruct us totally as doing so from more than 100 yrs. Throw these Gandhis out of our life.:):thumb:

Rish

Ya even after 1st UPA session chore party should be wiped out but not happen. As these greedy regional parties for the sake of their hold in Local politics can support them for package like Mamta Banarjee, Mulayam etc.
But if this party will not wiped out then all middle class and poor have to commit suicide sooner or later. In this country till concept of 2 parties will not come then this political blackmailing will continue. People should think beyond regionalism and force to pass 2 party concept and election every 2 yrs -3yrs like as force the Govt in case of anti Rape bill. They are not understanding how these politician are raping our daily life. Its time for halla bol and blood shed revolution. Follow Subhash Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh and else this Gandhi family distruct us totally as doing so from more than 100 yrs. Throw these Gandhis out of our life.:):thumb:
Not possible in India. Because, we are not united and divided with different cultures. Face of it we say Indians, but, heart will say something.

Even, Subhash Chandra Bose, when he was alive and struggled for India, the Indian Leaders never supported for his efforts, pulled him (like congress and bjp, pulling each other and killing all Indians).

As a whole, this is India's (our) fate, we will never change and we have to adjust and live, as long as earth is active, India will be like this.

MANISH_DAMANI

Not possible in India. Because, we are not united and divided with different cultures. Face of it we say Indians, but, heart will say something.

Even, Subhash Chandra Bose, when he was alive and struggled for India, the Indian Leaders never supported for his efforts, pulled him (like congress and bjp, pulling each other and killing all Indians).

As a whole, this is India's (our) fate, we will never change and we have to adjust and live, as long as earth is active, India will be like this.
Dev Dev alsi pukara.

God help them who help themselves.

Jab jago tab sabera warna Dekhtey raho choro ka chehra.:lol:

Khud ko kar buland itna ki har takbeer say pheley khuda bandey say puche bata teri raza kya hai.:thumb:

where is chandra babu naidu..? you can consider him, he is a great visionary...

most of the IT guys from andhra enjoying fruits of his governance..(my opinion)

voted Modi, i dont think Secularism is not a great threat when comparing to corruption and goondaism..(as you can see Modi ji trying to correct his mistakes)

seriously i want Chandrababu Naidu's name in the Poll..

MANISH_DAMANI

where is chandra babu naidu..? you can consider him, he is a great visionary...

most of the IT guys from andhra enjoying fruits of his governance..(my opinion)

voted Modi, i dont think Secularism is not a great threat when comparing to corruption and goondaism..(as you can see Modi ji trying to correct his mistakes)

seriously i want Chandrababu Naidu's name in the Poll..
Yes he could be consider as he has worked well in his state and tried good to develop state.:):thumb:

kiran_thiru

any one see yesterday's speech of Rahul gandhi. he talks not like common congress leaders. but he told like new politician who will see india become a great country. i don't like old congress politics and other political parties also. but i am a fan of non-curropted india.

MANISH_DAMANI

any one see yesterday's speech of Rahul gandhi. he talks not like common congress leaders. but he told like new politician who will see india become a great country. i don't like old congress politics and other political parties also. but i am a fan of non-curropted india.
Yes I have seen that all is only speech an nothing new.Repeatedly same speech more or less. Now Priyanka is about to fight election. So hippocracy is exposed again.Nothing for common man. He has to please business groups and all reforms are for big business houses and not for common man.He has no road map for our future. Even new congress is not different from old congress. Dog,s tail never be straight.Relying on Congress from past more than 100 years we have seen result.:):thumb:

kiran_thiru

Yes I have seen that all is only speech an nothing new.Repeatedly same speech more or less. Now Priyanka is about to fight election. So hippocracy is exposed again.Nothing for common man. He has to please business groups and all reforms are for big business houses and not for common man.He has no road map for our future. Even new congress is not different from old congress. Dog,s tail never be straight.Relying on Congress from past more than 100 years we have seen result.:):thumb:
yes. what you said is right.

Vertigo_1985

questions, problems and issues... that's what was in his speech. But who in India doesn't know that ? We want someone who can give us solution and show us the path to better India.

I think he is a good man and means good but he lacks both brain and guts needed for a P.M. His own fears are holding him back and he isn't a good judge of person too. Other congress leaders want him because they know that he will easily play in their hand just like our current puppet p.m.

Congress is a party of bootlickers and it should be thrown out as soon as possible, but i am afraid even after what we all have been through we will see congress back. And why did BJP lose in 2004 ? congress is like "Tedha hai per mera hai " :lol: