Exit poll on traderji-

Whom you want as PM

• Total voters

MANISH_DAMANI

Vote and express your opinion about Government.
Whom you want as PM and what you want from Govt.:):thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

Sorry for other leaders as maximum 10 is allowed I regret to them. But you can give name fo your choice too.

MANISH_DAMANI

main source of motivation for this thread is Tanejaji. He has started this topic and I just put it ahead.So this is not my original idea.

I voted for Arvind Kejriwal. Why ? He has no experience of governance and may lead to chaos. But at this juncture I would prefer a non-politico.

I would've voted for Narendra Modi, but his recent action regarding the Lokpal bill in Gujarat tells me that the "minimum government, maximum governance" may get too stifling for the citizens.

All the politicians need a jhatka from a non-politician.

anup

Narendra Modi... If Bjp and Co wants to win , they should not make hindutva as their main agenda.. If they make it as main agenda then they are going to loose...

A Big "NO"to congress and UPA...

MANISH_DAMANI

I voted for Lalu sabsey jaldi desh ko bechega.

MANISH_DAMANI

I voted for Arvind Kejriwal. Why ? He has no experience of governance and may lead to chaos. But at this juncture I would prefer a non-politico.

I would've voted for Narendra Modi, but his recent action regarding the Lokpal bill in Gujarat tells me that the "minimum government, maximum governance" may get too stifling for the citizens.

All the politicians need a jhatka from a non-politician.
True but no jhatka for country. That is important question.:):thumb:

True but no jhatka for country. That is important question.:):thumb:
If the rulers are well-meaning, sooner or later they will find the right ways, after initial errors. Also, the politicians get the message that public mandate does not mean licence to do "as we please" for 5 years. That the laws they wish to pass must reflect the public's aspirations too.

MANISH_DAMANI

If the rulers are well-meaning, sooner or later they will find the right ways, after initial errors. Also, the politicians get the message that public mandate does not mean licence to do "as we please" for 5 years. That the laws they wish to pass must reflect the public's aspirations too.
correct sir.:):thumb: