Examples of successful traders in this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure which direction this thread is going. From successful traders to their earnings to what they share to wives and girlfriends to Aata Maazi Satalki to divorce....and how is this thread helping anyone.

Smart_trade
Until now it was an analyzes about the live of Toingpoing, as he so far was mentioned as the only successful trader in this forum. So we all helped to analyze that live of a successful trader. This may did not serve the purpose of the threads title, but it was successfully like any daily newspapers news. :D

Jokes apart: The thread owner is asking for numbers from successful traders, as he think this would inspire him about trading. :confused:

yes started reading one thread by AW10.... looking good :thumb:
AW10 is a seasoned trader...I dont think he would have promised turning out winning traders in quickly...but as you are on his thread, I am sure you will get some good stuff there .

Smart_trade

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Until now it was an analyzes about the live of Toingpoing, as he so far was mentioned as the only successful trader in this forum. So we all helped to analyze that live of a successful trader. This may did not serve the purpose of the threads title, but it was successfully like any daily newspapers news. :D

Jokes apart: The thread owner is asking for numbers from successful traders, as he think this would inspire him about trading. :confused:
exactly, i also request the successful traders come forward and admit that they are successful. That will boost the confidence of lesser immortals like me :p

Trader_PK

I have a good news for you.....:D.............I have seen in another thread.....I can't recall the thread name may be poll....... I found two names..... Traderravi (famous TR) and Trader_PK...their earnnig is more than 50 lacs...:D
hahahah ...Rajbhai bacche ki jan loge kya mere pass bhej ke?

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
hahahah ...Rajbhai bacche ki jan loge kya mere pass bhej ke?
so count is still one only. Two were referred by OMSAI and both (Trader_pk and Trader ravi) have denied allegations of being successful. :rofl:

Only my bro toingpoing has come forward with a big yes.

I am starting this thread to get the posts/replies from successful traders which can give us confidence in choosing trading as a career.

It is said only 5% of the traders make money consistently and the rest 95% loses money. I am sure there will be some day traders/swing traders from this community who belongs in that 5%.
It is a request from this successful full time experienced traders to just post their annual income they earn through trading.
When we use to give answers in our school exams, teacher use to give us full marks if the answer is explained with examples. Here also we are looking for examples to confirm ourselves that we had chosen a right career.
I know as an experienced trader it will difficult for you to tell us your strategy, but I hope you people are keen enough to tell us at least the money you make annually through trading. This will give us enough confidence
Please post your replies in below format

Income: 6lakhs/12 lakhs/50 lakhs etc
Trader type: Day trader/Swing trader or Both

Thanks in advance

My guess list........of successful traders....Income more than 12 lacs....1.Saint 2.Smart_trade 3.Praveen Taneja 4.Columbus 5.AW_10 6.oilman5 7.rrkarnani 8.jamit_05 9.HEM 10.Toingpoing.....:D:D

My guess list........of successful traders....Income more than 12 lacs....1.Saint 2.Smart_trade 3.Praveen Taneja 4.Columbus 5.AW_10 6.oilman5 7.rrkarnani 8.jamit_05 9.HEM 10.Toingpoing.....:D:D
Not can see your name? :confused:

exactly, i also request the successful traders come forward and admit that they are successful. That will boost the confidence of lesser immortals like me :p
What about asking them about what they declare on there there tax sheet? Sure they all want to show that in public to every one like how much they make with trading. :D

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
why we are taking name of others? Who ever wishes can come forward and confess that he is successful. I was expecting some senior members to come forward and boost the morale of juniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.