Examples of successful traders in this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
why we are taking name of others? Who ever wishes can come forward and confess that he is successful. I was expecting some senior members to come forward and boost the morale of juniors.
Dear no one will come......sshhhhhh IT.........:D

No the issue is not fear of Income Tax...we pay our taxes and file our IT returns but no one would like to share such personal information in public.

Smart_trade
ST bro...this post enough.....for confirmation......mera kaam ho gayya.....:clap::clap::clap::clap:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
AW10 is a seasoned trader...I dont think he would have promised turning out winning traders in quickly...but as you are on his thread, I am sure you will get some good stuff there .

Smart_trade
I came to know about AW10 from other forum. There was a good thread on brokerreviewer about options. he referred the thread of AW10, so i am here after i tried to google the thread of AW10. A must read thread who trades options. The name of author is Delta V and title of thread is "Option Trading with Danpickup"

www. brokerreviewer. com/forums/others-bonds-derivatives-binary-options/20001-option-trading-danpickup.html

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
No the issue is not fear of Income Tax...we pay our taxes and file our IT returns but no one would like to share such personal information in public.

Smart_trade
Its not about sharing any document (CN, IT return or any profit figure). It is about a proud yes. A person who can come forward and say "Yes I am profitable". Thats it!!

I can proudly say that i am still losing :rofl:

nirav_j

I came to know about AW10 from other forum. There was a good thread on brokerreviewer about options. he referred the thread of AW10, so i am here after i tried to google the thread of AW10. A must read thread who trades options. The name of author is Delta V and title of thread is "Option Trading with Danpickup"
Lol ... brokerreviewer is a spam site which plagiarizes other forums' content ...

Look around here in Traderji, you will find a lot of material ... :thumb:

Its not about sharing any document (CN, IT return or any profit figure). It is about a proud yes. A person who can come forward and say "Yes I am profitable". Thats it!!

I can proudly say that i am still losing :rofl:
Many successful traders will find it arrogant and unnecessary to prove to the world that they are successful as they are satisfied in their own mind and dont have to prove anything to anyone.

ST

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Many successful traders will find it arrogant and unnecessary to prove to the world that they are successful as they are satisfied in their own mind and dont have to prove anything to anyone.

ST
agreed 200% :thumb:

I doubt if many will come forward and declare themselves "successful" but that should not lead to a wrong conclusion.

I personally know few traders here in TJ whose annual IT payment is more than trading capital of many of us....few guys making over 25 L per annum in trading but they will hardly post in the forum...few who are winners in Zerodha 60 days challenge for 3-4 times consecutively..but these people will not post and get into unnecessary arguments...explanation...

ST

Status
Not open for further replies.