Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fomulla

vinodkiyer

Re: Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fom

here latest with levels marked and stoploss to swing H/L. use it with the addendum posted earlier

Last edited:
Re: Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fom

Hi vindo

i am checking the formulas but waiting for your modificationes ... i will comment at the end

to karin and Piash

thank you for the metatrader oscillator ... i hope it works for forex traders in the forum

hello vinod sir ...u rsimply doing great job .......i have follwoing u suyz since begining...with regard to ur latetst afl....some issues i found=

1) exploration- i thnk its not giveing all(latest) signals while exploration or scaning...just check it out.

2)default higntime nd low time frame is shown 3 min nd 12 min respectively, when we ruuning it on any other time frame ex. likr hourly or eod , does we nneed to change the timeframes in parametrs options ? or will it automaticaly adjust itslef....

vinodkiyer

Hi Abu,

I have also added the condition of the price divergence to oscillator, that is why you are getting very less signals compared to earlier versions. Now I have come to a dead end and have not included macd, probably because if i add that also, then triggers will be very rare, since just including price divergence caused it to reduce signals drastically. pls comment how we proceed from here.

amit,

as per your query.

1. not giving all signals becos of including price divergence. waiting for abu to comment.

2. in this version, depending on which tf u select the chart, the low tf is set to the TF selected by user and High TF is 4 times the Low TF, all this is auto, just only select whichever tf u want on the chart. but whichever is your TF on chart, You must make the same TF in automatic analyser - settings before u run exploration. This rule applies to any afl u use in amibroker, not just this one.

vinodkiyer

abu,

as stated earlier, after incorporating your quote:

if the price makes a higher low and the oscillator goes to oversold so most probably the price will brake the previous high

if the price makes a lower low and the oscillator makes a higher high then most probably the rebound gone happen in that area

unquote
the system generates very less signal. so what is your opinion whether to keep this condition or make other kind of modifications?

I am at a dead end now.

awaiting your advise.

vinodkiyer

here the latest addendum to DT test Rar afl to be used in conjunction with dt test rar.
in this version, I have made the High TF oscillator to plot with the same X axis graduation of the user selected chart TF. this addendum is final version, no more corrections required
in this afl anymore.

vinodkiyer

here combined version where we cannot plot the entry stoploss levels, but the htf x axis has been corrected to work with LTF. your option whether to use split version or combined version. in combined version the price diversion condition has not been included, and candle color codes are only for trigger and entry candles.