Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fomulla

Re: Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fom

Hi amit

keep following with us ...its getting better ... after you have absorbed the startegy well ...you will be trading very objective ...this means that every trsding sescision you will make it will have a reason .... and this is real trading

Re: Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fom

hi piash,

the red candle (trigger candle) forms when High TF DT K is less than d simultaneously low tf d crosses below low tf K and does not consider higher high or low at that juncture.
Thanx Vinod, ur work and relentless effort is amazing. Go on brother! I`m trying the newer one. it is showing in text when i should go for short/exit. It will help me more. And about red candle? Im trying to know.

Hi vinod

i have noticced also two pointes

****if you are trading a time frame less that 15 min you do not see trigger candles
if you are trading a time frame less that 15 min you see on the chart DT oscillator for 15 min ... this is not right

the right thing is when you are trading 7 minutes as example you should see the DT oscillator for 4 times frame higher ...i.e 28 minutes

you should also have the choise from the parameters to see the DT corresponding to the time frame you are watching ... this you can make it easy by puting an option in the parameters for DT on chart to be higer time frame or time frame watched

Hi vinod

i have noticced also two pointes

****if you are trading a time frame less that 15 min ...e frame watched
Dear, unfortunately, in Bangladesh we dont have real time trading. For EOD the afl how much appropriate? Or what should be the parameter setting?

vinodkiyer

abu,

i had setup the timeframes taking cue from your first post where u had indicated some timeframes. I will make the modifications u ask in the next version I am working on.

secondly as the chart scaling and layout and graduations are of an oscillator, where I have tried to introduce a price chart, we have option of either using the price chart graduations, or of an oscillator. not both. for this reason, we cannot mark the high and low of candles unless we use candle stick graduations in which case u cannot get readings of oscillator, (u cannot scale for both in amibroker simultaneously) although in explorer it will take the correct parameters into consideration as well as the marking and entry/stop writeup in the chart will show correctly, but the correct aspect ratio cannot be made (like having writeups close to candle.

For the same reason, the higher time frame plot starts wrongly on the x axis, although calculations and last quotation figure will show correctly. but this problem can be overcome using another method on which I am working on right now. but regarding marking candles this can be done only if chart graduations are of price candles, as I said earlier then the oscillator plots will go out of range visually (although will calculate and will fire buy and sell correctly without mistake).

anyway be patient and I will do the best.

regards
vinod

Dear Vinod

i am patiient and i do appetiate your work and feed back

but you have asked for my feed back and i do give my feed back based on my experience in using this great method ... i hope that my immediate responce to your immediate work is in place ...

as for the plot of the indicator on the chart ...this is a trading system ... so why not we can put the oscillator in a separate window and use the chart by itself showing the affect of the oscillator and showing the trigger candels

oilman5

good thread.thanks

Hi amit

keep following with us ...its getting better ... after you have absorbed the startegy well ...you will be trading very objective ...this means that every trsding sescision you will make it will have a reason .... and this is real trading
yes bro....i m folloing u guyz...dont worry....i have watched 2nd formula of mr vinod, giving so many trades , false also, but i know it will get better ....... yes u r right , me too dont just wana trade , but wana to have real trdng....thnks bro

ok

i was discussing the formula with one of my friends in Greece , he is a currency trader for 11 years ... he posted me the following chart on one hour for GBP-USD ... i have edited the chart to name the trades and give them numbers ,,, so i can explain few points based on those trades ,,, i can discuss each trade from my point of view and say whether i will take it or not .... and what would i do if i have been stopped out of the trade in each case since trading is an art ... it doesn't always go the way we want it to go . but we should be flexable enough to adapt with market data

if we are using the system on 4 hours and one hour the most profitable trades will happen when the 4 hour oscillator either positive or negative

there are 16 trades on this chart ... i can discuss each one of them ... for sure my evaluation will be different now because i see the data after they have been plotted ... but if you stick to the rules i mentioned ... you will be able to make your own decision which trade to be taken and which ones are not ...

trades 2 -3 - 7-9 - 11 was all confirming with the 4 hours direction ... can you see the result .. from this chart you can see that those trades was the most profitable trades with some of over 350 pip ... therefore not every trade that raise in the smaller time frame should be taking ... only the ones which is in the direction of the higher time frame ...you was not stopped out of the trade and came out with wonderful profit

Last edited:

there is a DT oscillator formula have been developed for metatrader for currency traders
i could not down loaded it since i am not a member in that forum ... but just in case any one is interested here is the link ... and may be if any one have it please posted here

the link http://www.fxstreet.com/metatrader/addons/f14dfb80-6e5d-410e-bd31-d6b6e63d682e