Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fomulla

i need help developing one of the most successful trading system used by
dynamic trader soft ware in amibroker with exploration

i will explain the bases of this system hopping for some one of the great amibrocker expert in this forum to give a hand in developing the formulla for this great system for amibroker

the idea of the system is to go long or short according to dual time frame momentum which should be in the same direction

the momentum is represented by the DT oscillator which we have the formula available for amibroker

so if the DT oscillator have a negative cross it is negative momentum
and you should consider only taking a short trade

or when it have a positive cross it is positive momentum
and you should consider only taking a long trade

the DT oscillators is over sold when it is under 30
and over bought when it is in the over 70 zone

the dual frame momentum is between one time frame and the 3 or 4 degree higher
i.e 5 min and 15 or 15 and 60 min
or 60 min and 4 hours
or the daily and weekly time frame
when both time frame momentum is in the same direction then it is a good trade to take

so if the weekly oscillator is positive cross and not in the over bought area
and the daily is negative you wait till the daily oscillator makes a positive cross
to enter a trade long so you are entering at the direction of the higher time frame always

another trade to be highly considered is when the higher time frame is in the over sold area
( under 30 ) and the smaller time frame made a positive cross
so it is a good timing to take a long trade .. specially if there is a positive divergence between the oscillator and the price
since the higher time frame will follow and make a positive cross to

as for short is exactly the opposite of the above ...

if the higher time frame is in the over bought area and the smaller time frame made
a negative cross so you should consider only short trades specially if there is a
negative diversion between the smaller time frame between the price and the oscillator

if the bigger time frame oscillator is negative cross and not in the over sold are
and the smaller time frame is positive ...
so wait till it make a negative cross and enter short as long as the bigger time frame
oscillator is not in the over sold area

the trigger candle >>>

the trigger candle is the candle that caused the cross of the DT oscillator
that's in general

whether it is a negative cross so you enter short at the brake of the low of that trigger
candle or a positive cross so you enter long at the brake of the high of that candle

for short>>>
if the next candle did not brake that low so you keep in the trade till one candle
brake the low of the previous candle and your stop loss should be the high of that swing
which is the trigger candle .since the oscillator still negative cross and not in the over sold
zone . your stop loss should be the high of that swing

for long>>>
you enter at braking of the high of the trigger candle that caused the positive cross of the
oscillator if that high was not broken so you trail the trade to enter long at the
first candle that brakes the previous candle high
since the oscillator still positive cross and not in the over bought zone

your stop loss should be the low of that swing

so now we have set all the rules for entry and stop loss for both long and short trades

moving in to the chart

1- we need the trigger candle to have a different color
2- we need the high or the low value of the trigger candle to be marked on the chart
and shown in the exploration with value as the entry trigger ..

3- also as the chart advance if the next candle did not brake the high of the previous
candle that caused the positive cross so we want to mark the high of the next candle as entry trigger
till that high is brockin and the oposit for short .

a very important trade to consider is the one where there is a positive divergence
between the price and the oscillator whether this diversionis positive or negative

therefore we need an exploration to show the (position) ( by position i mean if it is
in oversold or over bought or in between )
and the status of the DT oscillator in two time frames whether it is
positive and rising or negative and falling and if it is in the over sold area or over bought area

for the exploration we need the following parameters to be adjusted

1- the oscillator will scan for to choose two settings
whether 13-8-5-5 or 8-5-3-3 for the daily and the weekly
so we can scan fro the 13-8-5-5 on the weekly and the 8-5-3-3 on the daily
or both 13-8-5-5 on both weekly and daily

2- the time frame for the scan to be chosen for both time frame ( 5 min - 15 min -60 min -daily -weekly )

3- the position and the value of the DT on both chosen time frames

4- the high of the trigger candle that cause the positive cross
or the low of the trigger candle that cause the negative cross
5- the position of the oscillator on both time frames whether it is in
oversold area( under 30 ) or over bought area ( over 70 )
6- if possible the diversion status whether it is negative or positive divergn

this is one of the most objective trading systems available nowadays for trading
objective entry and stop loss and objective stock or currency selection
it works for all markets
all time frames

thanks in advance for the experts in this great forum for their donations and help to others

Last edited:
Re: Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fom

wow bro........long list ......hai....but dont worry...we have realy nice experts out here....i am sure somebody will help u...:thumb:

Re: Dynamic trader trading system explained ... immediate help needed to develope fom

hi amit

i trade for 7 years ... and i love trading ... i believe this is the best system i have ever used for trading till today out of 50 or 60 system's of trading i know of ... it just guarantee successes

and i use it on dynamic trader , but scaning cababilities in amibrocker is easier and faster

therefore i am hoping to find here the help needed to develop such great system for amibroker

singhboy

i need help developing one of the most successful trading system used by
dynamic trader soft ware in amibroker with exploration

the idea of the system is to go long or short according to dual time frame momentum which should be in the same direction

the momentum is represented by the DT oscillator which we have the formula available for amibroker
Where is DT oscillator afl

this is the DT oscillator in different settings

Last edited:

colion

this is the DT oscillator in different settings
Just to be clear, the two averages used by DT are the oscillator (SK - SD) and the signal (MA( DTOsc, period)) which are plotted as MA1 and MA2, respectively. You are not using the oscillator but rather only SK and SD. Normally, the oscillator is used together with the signal line and Buy and Sell are generated by Cross(SK - SD, Signal) and the opposite.

You can confirm from your code that DT's MA1 is in fact your (SK - SD) and that MA2 is the signal line which is MA(SK-SD, period).

So, is the system best used with the Stochastic RSI oscillator and associated signal line or as you have done with StochK and StochD? Have you checked this out?

Last edited:

Hi colion

the Dt i have provided is the same exactly found in dynamic trader , i compared them in the chart

actually the best setting for the system to use does not depend on your question
the best usage of the system is in the setting of the oscillator to use with each stock or currency
you have to choose a setting which mostly conform with tops and bottoms of the stock with one to max two bars different from the top or bottom

therefor as per your question the system is best used with the right setting by setting i mean 13-8-5-5 or 8-5-3-3 and so on

till now no news about the required formula ...hopping for some one to come along to develop such great system

colion

Let me try one more time (before leaving for a short vacation :clapping:). First, it appears that you misunderstood my question because it had nothing to do with the settings.

The codes that you posted for various settings was originally posted in the AmiBroker Library by XTrader for one setting. These are simply the %K, %D of stochastic RSI. Now look at Dynamic Trader. The %K and %D values are the same as those of Dynamic Trader's MA1 and MA2.

If you look at the property section of Dynamic Trader's DTOsc you will see three display options: DTOsc, MA1, and MA2. Look at the DTOsc and you will see that it is very different from MA1 or MA2. This is the DT oscillator although admittedly Dynamic Trader is somewhat sloppy in it nomenclature.

I routinely use oscillators with multiple time frames, etc., (although not necessarily based on stochastic RSI) in a similar manner to the way that you use the Cross(%K, %D). The results for these two different formlations can be different.

Given the above, my quesiton was simply an attempt to "close the loop" between the code and your description by clarifying whether or not you intended to use the Cross(%K,%D) route, as shown in the code, or the oscillator. I suspect based on your response that you are only using the Cross(%K, %D) approach but I wanted to be sure that this was the case.