Discipline + Simple Method + Little Money = Dream To Reality

vinst

Arjit,
thanks for sharing. This setup was popularized by Kapil who later on associated with truedata. According to this, ema crossover used to be trading trigger, not just end-of-day. EOD he advised buying options as hedge to cover overnight gaps against the position.

regards,
vin

vinst

Arjit,

other thing I recall is that this system is always in market, either short or long. So How
is it that you wait for a few days to take position? Is ther some other factor to be seen while trading this ema crossover system?

regards
vin

arjit

Dear Naveen And All,for last three days i am concentrating on one more free website for trading.wwwdotpure-profitsdotblogspotdotcom.There 76 & 322 EMA chart is giving quick reversal signal.According to that The trend is down near 5260. 7 & 47 Ema chart sis also giving good result in intraday.Check it yourself not through my BROKER statement.

Dear Naveen And All,for last three days i am concentrating on one more free website for trading.wwwdotpure-profitsdotblogspotdotcom.There 76 & 322 EMA chart is giving quick reversal signal.According to that The trend is down near 5260. 7 & 47 Ema chart sis also giving good result in intraday.Check it yourself not through my BROKER statement.
Hi Arjit,

May I know what is your strategy when there are whipsaps in day. Do you keep any stoploss or do you change your positions on each crossover.