Discipline + Simple Method + Little Money = Dream To Reality

Short Signal of my FREE SYSTEM is going well.I think Dow will close Red which is welcome by Bear.Rishi Swing Trade in NF are very good.My System is a OPEN SECRET.After this trade I will tell about it.But Discipline First to trade through it.
;)FREE SYSTEM..............?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

vinst

Short Signal of my FREE SYSTEM is going well.I think Dow will close Red which is welcome by Bear.Rishi Swing Trade in NF are very good.My System is a OPEN SECRET.After this trade I will tell about it.But Discipline First to trade through it.
What is this Rishi swing trade?

vin

Hi Arjit,

Looking forward for your strategy. Please unviel the much more long awaited strategy.

Thanks a ton brother for your wonderful trading pattern, patience, discipline one has to learn from you.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

arjit

Dear All,I am using NF trading strategy with the help 0f wwwdottruedataindiadotcom.(Then live nifty system).The plan is very simple but the main rule is discipline.I am trading through it and happy with its peformance.I suggest to trade with one Mini NF lot and later on increase it if sooth you.I am thankful to Dear SUNIL for telling about it in this forum some time back.For this system no need to sit all teh day in front of Terminal, personaly is use Nokia 6630 with BSNL GPRS and also do my job of teaching in a college.

Dear All,I am using NF trading strategy with the help 0f wwwdottruedataindiadotcom.(Then live nifty system).The plan is very simple but the main rule is discipline.I am trading through it and happy with its peformance.I suggest to trade with one Mini NF lot and later on increase it if sooth you.I am thankful to Dear SUNIL for telling about it in this forum some time back.For this system no need to sit all teh day in front of Terminal, personaly is use Nokia 6630 with BSNL GPRS and also do my job of teaching in a college.
can you give the link of sunil's post at here

Hi Arjit,

Thank you so much for revealing your strategy.

Can you please explain how do you cope with those wipsaps...

Please let me know if you check the above mentioned website, and when the Red line crosses you take the position accordingly as per the chart.

And kindly let me know what EMA cross over is that.

Can we consider the EMA crossover with stocks and Bank Nifty.

Please do consider my doudts and kindly answer to them.

I will trouble you again with my doubts please help me.:)

pundit

Hi Arjit,
Live nifty system is about day trading with live charts and indication, this needs to sit in front of computer for the whole day, I did not get your strategy, there is also another option "Position sizing" but unable to understand, Can you plz elaborate how you r using this system , Is it free or paid? I will be very thankful to you if U make me understand the strategy and method to use this system.........

Thankssssssssss.. Hope to hear from you soon....