Diary of a Intraday Trader in Cash Segment

kahaan gaya dost? trading ki chutti? :confused:
Trading ki chutti nehi mere dost. Just busy in certain matters in Court, pertaining to my company.

Anyway, would probably be free in about a week. Would resume my trades then. Meanwhile doing a bit of research during non-trading hours and visiting threads of fellow members here at Traderji.

Read almost everywhere that trading is a gamble. Trying to prove otherwise. An example: A long term investor invest for 10 years and makes profit/loss. A mid-term investor invests for 1 year and makes profit/loss. A short term investor invest for a few months and makes profit/loss. Likewise, a trader invests for 6 hours 15 minutes and makes profit/loss. There are also traders who invests for 1 minute and makes profit/loss. Basically, I believe all are in the same basket, trying to figure out what the market will do during a particular time frame. However, a trader gets very short time to read the market unlike a long term investor.

Scientists have almost decoded the human genome and we traders are still trying to speculate what the market will do. It is also agreeable that a trader trades different instruments, whereas some trades only one or two. But the real question is why are we here doing what we are doing.

The only answer can be to make money, isn't it. Money factor drives us to look into every possible way there is to earn in the stock/commodity/forex market. Then the important question arises: how does then one make money here. Is there a single indicator which works flawlessly in all and any market conditions ? There is nothing as such as holy grail, as we believe.

But why then is the market so complex, and is it really complex as we see it or is our perception deceiving. A lot of questions with a lot of answers ... hehe :D ...