Diary of a Intraday Trader in Cash Segment

Trades on Feb 28, 2012 --> Bought 380 Suzlon @ 25.70 & Sold @ 25.65. Total Loss = 47 Total Capital = 1035-47 = 988/-

soft_trader

Buddy are you married to suzlon ?when there are about 1500 other stocks to trade, trade stocks that move and give you an edge.
The same question I have asked to kingnemo, earlier in this thread. But his reply was "It is not important which stocks u trade, important is the way u trade."

Buddy are you married to suzlon ?when there are about 1500 other stocks to trade, trade stocks that move and give you an edge.
The same question I have asked to kingnemo, earlier in this thread. But his reply was "It is not important which stocks u trade, important is the way u trade."
It's ok if a guy wants to trade a single scrip (or two). Aren't there many guys on TJ who are married to Nifty ??

soft_trader

Trades on Feb 28, 2012 --> Bought 380 Suzlon @ 25.70 & Sold @ 25.65. Total Loss = 47 Total Capital = 1035-47 = 988/-
What I have seen is that you are putting your SL as just 1 tick (5paisa). Please keep the SL at a reasonable distance. Otherwise it is very easy to go 1 tick against your position as soon as you enter into your trade.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
What I have seen is that you are putting your SL as just 1 tick (5paisa). Please keep the SL at a reasonable distance. Otherwise it is very easy to go 1 tick against your position as soon as you enter into your trade.
bhai his real trades are not shown ...I mean he posts total shares at average bot price and average sell price......what he writes is not one trade but total bot and sold shares per day ....so different bot and selling prices for each trade , not what we see at EOD....

ryan4ucar

Kingnemo I am sure the way an individual trades is important but even more important is "a trader is as good as the market he trades in" which basically means you can be the best trader in the world but if the market doesnt give him an opportunity then even he will fail overtrading... anywys time explains everything if you last long enough youll understand it

Last edited:

ryan4ucar

It's ok if a guy wants to trade a single scrip (or two). Aren't there many guys on TJ who are married to Nifty ??
It is absolutely ok if a guy trades a stock or 2 and makes trades only when it can move away from prices significantly same goes for nifty ... Trading is not a daily wage job where you expect daily constant income from doing same thing over and over again ... you have to find out what works for you and try the same thing over different products , or make sure you only trade a single instument only when there is opportunity and play it big that time ,trading suzlon or 1 product everyday actually means overtrading, anyways suzlon the stock in question here went from 26 to 30 on 1st mar, even Kignemo who trades it religiously every day could not have picked this move(because it moved on news and before the news was moving aimlessly to wherever it can go and also if you are watching a stock all day which is going nowhere and you suddenly see it going 5 % in 10 seconds you actually freeze), but after this move the next day there was a nice pull back to buy it dono if he picked that up either , but it was a sure fire play(nothing is sure in trading but the probagbility is high i mean) which could have worked because it was gauranteed to move in some certain direction after a big move from 26 to 30 , anyways its all a learning experience and cannot be taught by someones big explanation , i am just posting this idea so that traders can understand.

Last edited: