Diary of a Intraday Trader Cash Segment Only.

ryan4ucar

Hi All,
Sad but true i could not find one trading diary here or anywhere else (for Indian exchanges) where emphasis is put on daily improvement as a trader. Infact most of the Diaries here are of losers who are losing more while just trying to make more money which is really sad.

Being a trader is all about performance and the best you can be.

So i am planning to start this new diary in a hope that people will learn something about trader performance and skills required to become a elite trader/performer. Don't run after money doing the right thing is the key to success as a trader.

Anyways a bit about myself i have been trading for a bit over 5 years now and finally settled on intraday trading of stocks mostly with news and earnings.

I will post some live trades and trading plans as and when i get time and sometimes on weekend maybe write a blog on my trades.

Hopefully it should help people here about do's and donts of trading. And also i might get some constructive feedback on my own trades which i would appreciate.

Anyways please note the trades that i would be putting are mine and people should not follow them blindly, these are just meant for your educational purposes as i would be giving reasons on why i take them.

Also note that i will accept constructive criticism for my trades from people willing to learn and ready to have a healthy discussion. Losers who blame me for their losses or ask proof if i really exist on this planet can take a hike to the Himalayas.

Anyways enuf said lets get the ball rolling. I hope to create a good community of traders willing to share and discuss ideas. All the best for your trading.

Regards,
Ryan.

ryan4ucar

Trade Plan for KFA
Looks Like a juicy bone below 24 which is multiday support. Will be short if it trades and stays below the 24 level.
Also be aware of the squeeze of shorts , if it comes up tom will surely tweet it.

ryan4ucar

Could not post here a site was down anyways Nifty seems to be in range do not trade long until it holds above 5537 feb futures short only below 5500 if it consolidates next level 5450 on charts although should not trade nifty at all today on expiry.

Hawking the 2110 level in Heromotoco some buying on breakout, also watching mcdowell-n above 600 level. Kfa in range so waiting for a break.

ryan4ucar

Lots of selling in kfa at 25.50 but looks like an ascending triangle with smaller pull backs. Is this going to be a break out? menwile ill scalp till it lasts.

ryan4ucar

after dropping 75 paisa somebody drove it back to 25.50 is this a buyer seller battle or just games being played with aam jaantha story will become clear.