Diary of a 315 Trader

trade4putuval

Hey !! where are everybody gone ?? Long time no see !!

-Vivek
I had a busy time at work! :)

Well, nifty did trace to 5850, but in a different path! If you check daily chart, there is a very large and thick cloud, indicating very stiff resistance. No wonder, the high made stopped at the cloud bottom (5850) and retraced to 5842. Another point to note, 100 EMA stands at 5845. Looks like nifty will get rejected at this juncture. Don't know if this rally was a short correction for a more bearish view. Let's see!!!

For the latest wave, the Fibo levels now stands at 5822, 5709, 5566.
So if price moves below 5822, price could trace upto 5709.

Last edited:

prst

Re: RCOM: 5 minutes

Dear Putuval,

I see that you are adept at using Ichimoku trading system.
Could you please share your experience in using the same , with fellow members like me. Am curious about its usage and benefits.
Is it complicated to learn. is it leading or lagging indicator?
Thanks in advance

a1b1trader

Dear Putuval,

I see that you are adept at using Ichimoku trading system.
Could you please share your experience in using the same , with fellow members like me. Am curious about its usage and benefits.
Is it complicated to learn. is it leading or lagging indicator?
Thanks in advance
Yes, I second your view.
It will be very kind of T4P if he share how to use Ichimoku.

Though I understand a bit of Ichimoku and sometime (read sometime not always) :) do some readings based on it, but yet very far from actuals.

a1b1trader

Many thanks for posting the links

I have been to the 4XP thread previously, but I did not find the explanations and examples given, very helpful. The reason might be that I read it some 8-9 months back and my practical knowledge on Ichimoku was very limited at that time. So, I will try to go through this thread once again

But, Linkon Da thread on Ichimoku seems to be a piece of GEM and for me, it will certainly take a few weeks to go through it.

Thanks once again.

trade4joisar

Yes, I second your view.
It will be very kind of T4P if he share how to use Ichimoku.

Though I understand a bit of Ichimoku and sometime (read sometime not always) :) do some readings based on it, but yet very far from actuals.
This is 4xpipcounter's videos available on youtube, you can download and it is like what everybody want to know ichimoku.

A real gem from true & great teacher. In this he explained most of the part from ichimoku system.

http://bit.ly/paulwebinars

Hope this will help.

a1b1trader

This is 4xpipcounter's videos available on youtube, you can download and it is like what everybody want to know ichimoku.

A real gem from true & great teacher. In this he explained most of the part from ichimoku system.

http://bit.ly/paulwebinars

Hope this will help.
OO, MY MY..

Around 35 video with a total view time, must be around 45 hours or more.
But how could I manage this much of time is a question :)
But some how, I have to manage.

Thanks for the link T4J :)

trade4joisar

OO, MY MY..

Around 35 video with a total view time, must be around 45 hours or more.
But how could I manage this much of time is a question :)
But some how, I have to manage.

Thanks for the link T4J :)
You only need to go for the videos where Paul talk about ichimoku and if you are interested then you can go for weekly analysis on various markets.

He is also very good trader like SH, SmartTrade, Raghav, Linkon & who are sharing so much with others.

Hats off to Paul :clap: