Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Thanks PPR for the reply

Anyways can you tell me was there a Nifty support @5860 today in the market
According to me, support for NF was near 5850 (See Oct 1st & 3rd chart). Today, I averaged near that zone with 20 pt sl & got big profit. :lol:

Another info, today we got a Bullish Hammer in Nifty Future Chart. I bought some CE as positional from todays profit after seeing that even FTSE is down almost 1 percent. Trading is all about calculative risk too. :).

Happy Trading.

anup

If i ever plan to leave the Job and opt for full time trading,i wont be that much transparent with parents/Spouse.This is a very bold decision hence why to give pain to parents in their old age.I would rather pick up by bag and tell them i am leaving for the Job and might be taking a one room rental house and working from there as a full time trader.Not sure pros/cons of this method but before going for full time trading i would definately like to have atleast good amount of money from where i can take care of parents/spouse and give them same type of living as it was before quitting job.
You stole my words..Same thought here if i had planned(not planned)

:thumb::thumb:

Banknifty may see some upside tomorrow..

RBI eases borrowing for banks, cuts MSF

This means that the PSUs may be able to lower their lending rates by 0.5-2.5% (heard on CNBC).

Trade of options showing that most players playing with negative mood so FII reverse the game to compell them to reverse trade and book loss simple
Dear, PT,

Good to see that, you active here again. :)
Someone named rajgreenpeace attacked my another id (Jai Mata Di) here, without any reason after thinking that, I am Praveen Taneja. He was so much angry with you, was not ready to listening anything from me. :annoyed:
If he was angry with 'lord shiva', what 'jay mada di' can do? :D

Commenting here in TJ to help people is even more dangerous than day trading in the market now a days. :eek: :mad: :lol:

Happy Trading.
Cheers.

tp y u and me always meet on same train/bus??
looks like water buffalo going to meet again each other
I think SGX nifty is up 250 pts.. can someone please check ??