Day Trading Stocks & Futures

whisky

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

looks to be a trap day but for whom??:confused:
If Nifty futr closes above 5950 shorts will get trapped & if closes below 5880 longs will get trapped.

whisky

HOD break will make it pretty clear to bears that they need to get covered... on the other hand 5880 is the last point of patience for Bulls.
Mujhe lag raha hai "Kaid me hai Bull Bull":lol::rofl:

Hi guys

I wanted to ask a question on behalf of my uncle who is a HNI earned his fortune in real estae. Now he wanted to day trade nifty, but is insisting on not being a single lot player hence he wants to know if there is enough liquidity in the market to absorb 100 lot in SL types order. What should be the slippages he should expect (I added this question from my side)
Liquidity is not a problem for Nifty Futures. More than 2.5 to 5 Lakh contracts are traded every day.
Usually maximum slippage for 100 lot SLM order is 2 - 4 pt except some few volatile times like when major tech support or res breaks, market is trading in a narrow range band, some fundamental news like 'chota' Rajan's rate hike last time :rofl: etc etc.

You got 100+ pt on friday :thumb:. But your are thinking of trading 100 lot now :confused:, that is '2 Fast 2 Furious'. Go slow little. ;)

If you really want to trade with more contract (100 lots :p) intraday with less capital, go for wisdom capital. They are giving 5 times margin for MIS in Rs 20 / order and 10 times margin for R2222/- PM unlimited scheme. But the risk is yours.

---------------

Today, bullish market bought back again from lower support zone as expected b4. Good one way move, easy profit day. :lol:
According to pattern analysis, 6010-20 in NF is going to be 1st strong resistance for bull . Bull have to over come that level soon, or bear is waiting for OCT end session patiently..:confused: :p

Any way when tech up-fundamental down or bull and bear equally strong etc etc, that's mean more up and down, faster swing, no boring day. More challenge and more profit... :)

Happy Trading,
Cheers.

Thanks PPR for the reply

My Uncle a real estate shark wants to play with his ill gotten money in the market, he is kind of a whale so 1 /2 lot wont excit him...

Anyways can you tell me was there a Nifty support @5860 today in the market

If i ever plan to leave the Job and opt for full time trading,i wont be that much transparent with parents/Spouse.This is a very bold decision hence why to give pain to parents in their old age.I would rather pick up by bag and tell them i am leaving for the Job and might be taking a one room rental house and working from there as a full time trader.Not sure pros/cons of this method but before going for full time trading i would definately like to have atleast good amount of money from where i can take care of parents/spouse and give them same type of living as it was before quitting job.
This really doesn't seem to be very easy ...