Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
why dont you have confirm here .
NO Bro.This is pure arrogance on my part.Atleast I need to take a break for a day away from market to come back to my senses and then trade.
Man entire 2017 I was shorting and still was profitable.But now I am not capitalizing on my shorts properly.

I had the most miserable trading experience today. First thought it was Wednesday and somehow today as expiry(like last wed). Then instead of putting proper sl i was squaring existing trades. Then all the mistakes followed. Feel very miserable. Only a fellow trader can understand.
What TraderRavi asked is a very valid question..
When in doubt, better to clear it from others here..
The doubt could be as simple as whether today is Tuesday or Wednesday..
Then what is the purpose of participating in the forum ?

NO Bro.This is pure arrogance on my part.Atleast I need to take a break for a day away from market to come back to my senses and then trade.
Man entire 2017 I was shorting and still was profitable.But now I am not capitalizing on my shorts properly.
Honestly, a day's break is too much for you..
It happens..
How many times we suffered by "Buying" instead of "Selling" and vice versa ?
It happens to everybody..
If you feel one day break is required, you can have it..
But I believe a calm 20 minutes nap is more than sufficient to rejuvenate you..

TraderRavi

low risk profile
you have stopped posting your trades this week.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Guys give him a break! Garib ki joru gaon ki bhaujayee.. mat banao @sanju005ind bro, you will get your revenge tomorrow.. as Faizal baba said famously '...sabaka badala lega tera faizal'
no revenge bhai, He is a seasoned trader . office ke chakkar mein expiry ka confusion ho gaya hoga. koi baat nahi. forget it , tomorrow is a new day.

Riskyman

If you have finished with your lunch. I am still waiting.
I haven't had lunch yet. Thought would reply after dinner:p
On a serious note. Sorry been a little too hectic with a few things.
I will send you a PM.

I had the most miserable trading experience today. First thought it was Wednesday and somehow today as expiry(like last wed). Then instead of putting proper sl i was squaring existing trades. Then all the mistakes followed. Feel very miserable. Only a fellow trader can understand.
All this happens bhai. Even the most experienced traders make small mistakes. To err is human!!