Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tlahuicole

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

He asked same q in my thread....I think it's attack.....of privacy......Hem bro....another victim.........I think next target is ST bro.....
Rajbhai, stay cool. No one can compel others, he may have asked out of curiosity also, so don't take it seriously and get irritated by this you already know its bad for your health:annoyed:

Already you are giving positional calls on BNF at your own interest and Hembhai has already posted his trades with reasons. There is no need for real time calls, I can understand, but since the user who had asked for the same may be new to trading, we will leave him to realize the same, but if he is some member who has been trading for years he should have already realized this.

So anyways what i meant is stay cool and peaceful. Peaceful as tomorrow is Gandhi Jayanthi, birthday of a man who taught the world peace and non violence.

AFORASTRO

Dear, don't kill the goose that lays the golden egg. :annoyed:

Do you know live posting is how much difficult for a real time day trader? Why he would take such risk?
Hem bhai already said, it is not possible to post his Live Trade. Why you are requesting him again and again? :mad:

Try to learn from whatever a successful trader is willing to share here freely. Don't request them for more, like LIVE posting or AFL.. :)

Don't take them as granted or hurt them. They'll only stop posting here.

Best Wishes
Cheers.
Posting ke chakar me kahin nifty na bhag jaye:D:D:D

Tlahuicole

today was a "V" shaped day and good for trading
Yeah it was a good day, but BNF went way ahead of my entry point before entering, so I had to go with Nifty which moves slowly but steadily, seeing BNF move it looked like a snail to me and I had a good sleep after keeping TSL at market order.

Anyways, cannot deny it, it was a good day. Any day where market does not play ping pong is a good day for me :D

My yesterday(30/9/2013) NF trades :-

(1) short below 9:20 bar low and
(2) SAR above 1:10 bar high and exited below 2:20 bar low
Reason for SAR trade :- 12:30 pl(15/30 min) BDF
(3) long above 11:30 ph(5/15/30 min) and SAR below 2:55 bar low and covered all at 5778 ( at 3:27 pm).
Reason for SAR trade :- 11:30 ph(5/15/30 min) BOF

HEM
Hello Hem Bhai,
Thanks for posting your trades. I have few questions

1) " SAR above 1.10 bar high ", " Reason for SAR trade - 12.30 pl (15/30 min) BDF "
I am unable to see any BDF in 15/30 min.

2) " SAR below 2.55 bar low ", " Reason for SAR trade - 11.30 ph (5/15/30 min) BOF "
Again I am unable to see any BOF in 5/15/30 min.
Please explain those BDF and BOF, If possible with chart. It will be very helpful.

Thanks

Yeah it was a good day, but BNF went way ahead of my entry point before entering, so I had to go with Nifty which moves slowly but steadily, seeing BNF move it looked like a snail to me and I had a good sleep after keeping TSL at market order.

Anyways, cannot deny it, it was a good day. Any day where market does not play ping pong is a good day for me :D
If you watch closely..........previous.......month........after expiry (Ist week)......market goes smoothly.......means ...no yo -yo.....actually buyers and sellers mood.....you will find.....first weak of after expiry......So trading in first week is very important......every month you will find jack pot.......in first week.....jack pot means market will under your control.....no yo-yo....go with trend.....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

Hello HEM bhai

I know you are good trader i am seeing your performance long time from your posts it looks like you gain around 100 points in nifty daily basis. i never seen such a good trader like you.
but i want to see live how you trade dont mind in EOD any one can say that i bought at this pivot or that . I am not questioning on your skills but still baat kuch hazzam nahi hoti... so you can post live next week chalega... this shows what is what. hope dont take on negative note....

Dear friendforevers0007,

i cann't post my live trades here because everyday i do trade in 5-6 scrips simultaneously in equity derivatives,commodity and currency so it is almost impossible for me to post my live trades here and no need for me to prove my self to anyone by posting my live trades here.

ok good bye.....wishing you a very succesful trading career and life.

HEM

Dear friendforevers0007,

i cann't post my live trades here because everyday i do trade in 5-6 scrips simultaneously in equity derivatives,commodity and currency so it is almost impossible for me to post my live trades here and no need for me to prove my self to anyone by posting my live trades here.

HEM
Hem bro please do not mind

Hope other members wont have to bear the brunt of few individuals

Looking forward to your post to learn (as I have learnt a lot from you and other seniors)

Tlahuicole

Dear friendforevers0007,

HEM
Hembro,

Please do not stop posting, what mistake did we do, don't punish us for a single man's mistake.:mad::(:confused: