Day Trading Stocks & Futures

whisky

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

nifty is trying to touch @ 5830 fifth time in 5 min chart. very boring day.
:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:
Sari candles jalakar Nifty ke niche rakhdo:mad:

Aarav11

Hello HEM bhai

I know you are good trader i am seeing your performance long time from your posts it looks like you gain around 100 points in nifty daily basis. i never seen such a good trader like you.
but i want to see live how you trade dont mind in EOD any one can say that i bought at this pivot or that . I am not questioning on your skills but still baat kuch hazzam nahi hoti... so you can post live next week chalega... this shows what is what. hope dont take on negative note....
Hi Friend4ever007,

Though the trade are not posted live, but the reason given are valid and we can still learn from it. Why you want to see him trading live. he has not taken money from you or any other thing which make him trade live and show it to you.
Because of such word he may stop posting the EOD analysis and that means nothing to learn.

DO not take the above words in negative manner.

kiran_thiru

Hi Friend4ever007,

Though the trade are not posted live, but the reason given are valid and we can still learn from it. Why you want to see him trading live. he has not taken money from you or any other thing which make him trade live and show it to you.
Because of such word he may stop posting the EOD analysis and that means nothing to learn.

DO not take the above words in negative manner.
EOD Analysis and handle in real time is a lot of different if i say to how to drive car i will give you the book . but by reading can you know how to drive car without doing practical...

TraderRavi

low risk profile