Day Trading Stocks & Futures

pakatil

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

please can anyone publish a screen shot of NOW market watch linked to excel sheet with all columns in market watch
hi Boarders,

Hope you remember me.

TJ member Yusi has developed Now2Ami & Nest 2Ami tool for importing data. It has back fill too. I wonder if Backfill is there in Excel Linked to Now.

I have been using Nest2Ami since 6 mths. Works like charm.

Cheers

boarders

hi Boarders,

Hope you remember me.

TJ member Yusi has developed Now2Ami & Nest 2Ami tool for importing data. It has back fill too. I wonder if Backfill is there in Excel Linked to Now.

I have been using Nest2Ami since 6 mths. Works like charm.

Cheers
i needed to know if present oi and previous day oi close data are there in excel sheet linked to market watch

augubhai

I have to set this daily at MIS while login in "NOW", how to make it default ?

If u are able to exit NOW normally, i.e. u get the "Application Exit Successful" message, then your preference settings will be saved.

But if NOW hangs, or u close it from the Task Manager for any reason, the preference changes made in the current session will not be saved.

TraderRavi

low risk profile

I have one question. If a person does well in options without using any spread can do much better in futures. Is this statement true?

options has the liberty to buy CE as well as PE at the same time which is not there in futures. so if someone trading options and only buy call or put then it is better to do trading in futures right.
it depends upon individuals and their psychology, but generally you see most of the good traders trade mostly nifty futures not nifty options, this you can see in TJ itself.......
low capital traders generally buy options and hope to make it big.....earlier mininifty was good for low capital traders, even positional trading can be done with 1-2 lots with this, but now they have discontinued it :annoyed: