Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XUV-500

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

only 1 trade , shorted @ 5951 (9:21 am), covered @ 5891(2:53 pm)....+60
TR , appreciate if u can answer my query- for sake of 1 lot traders, (though in this thread 1 lot traders are in minority :D)

Coming to point, few days back u did some calcutions and reference was u would have been able to get approx 180 points if u had booked at prefidefined tgt of 20 points.

Now if we look at today's trade, after potential profit of 48 points at 10.00 candle,twice u were on the verge of exits with mere < 10 points.
MY query is-
1. Why don't u booked at 10.00 or 12.30 area when u were comfortably getting 40/50 points ?

2. what made u cool to ride trade even there was sharp upmove @13.30 ?

PS- i know u tend to answer in one liners. Hence request to spare some time and answer this query in detail. Bcoz TR doing 1 trade in a day is someone with changed mindset.

But 50 yrs back, trading was psychological game and will remain same 50 yrs after also.
Trading is one of the oldest activity of mankind. You can safely add another TWO ZERO right hand side. :rofl:

Historical Evidence, says that as long as 7,000 years ago in Stone Age "Hunters and farmers were not only acquainted with each other but even traded live animals,"

Since then it is a psychological game and would remain so forever.

----------------

Today fear was never in Ravi's mind, as market was not against him from the beginning. And he overcome his greed by his own. The result is 60 pt huge profit. :thumb:

------------------

Similarly, Partial profit booking or averaging technique also help Traders to control greed and fear to some extent. Hence it give psychological advantages over those who don't able to use it. But it comes with lot of practice and experience.

Happy Trading.
Cheers.

TraderRavi

low risk profile

TR,
hope i am not bothering u much. But 50 yrs back, trading was psychological game and will remain same 50 yrs after also.

Surely u had brainstorming which changed ur style today.
no brainstorming , the only thing I promised to myself is no options for next 12 months......:lol: