Day Trading Stocks & Futures

pannet1

Thanks for this input.:)
i was told about another type of order when you place a multiple quantity order ... it waits for some time and buys quantity in pieces .. dont know the basis .. but i was told .... if its a buy ... it buys at a far lesser average cost than CMP.

pannet1

Trapped with shorts in Reliance badly.
its easy to say now ... but for a breakout trader there is no sell on the 5M time frame at least initially, other than the trap pictured below

1529485596351.png

pannet1

there are certain trade philosophies that talk about trading without STOP LOSS .. you could have sold a put (or bought a call) after the future entry and continued aggressively adding PUT sells till your loss is reduced. (or) bought next month future of reliance ... till you reassess the situation ....

above all .. Look ma ... you never put a Stop Loss ...... its sometimes important not to fight your habits ...... and cheat your mind and still achieve a similar result.

I think I need to rethink my trading career . Even after 5 years of trading I am doing same mistakes. Not following stop losses and letting the losses run.

VJAY

I think I need to rethink my trading career . Even after 5 years of trading I am doing same mistakes. Not following stop losses and letting the losses run.

OHH !!!!!!!!should be stop trading now....after 5 years still you not able to put stop for your trades?!!!!!!!!! even you not following rules of your method!!!!!!!!NOT PUT STOP FOR TRADE IS CRIME....