Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Waited last 2 days for upmove in Banknifty, but due to late night commitments yesterday till 3 AM, was sleeping this morning till approx 11.30 am and missed the upmove in Banknifty today... :(
... somehow I miss out on the big moves, get stuck in small ones. :wtf: .. argghhh !!!

Somehow... only automation could be the answer.. like "trade while you sleep " :)

TraderGYO

Waited last 2 days for upmove in Banknifty, but due to late night commitments yesterday till 3 AM, was sleeping this morning till approx 11.30 am and missed the upmove in Banknifty today... :(
... somehow I miss out on the big moves, get stuck in small ones. :wtf: .. argghhh !!!

Somehow... only automation could be the answer.. like "trade while you sleep ":)
If you have the capital try interactive brokers. Their api has the ability to place fully-automated trades. You can call them to know if it works on NSE or not.

pannet1

If you have the capital try interactive brokers. Their api has the ability to place fully-automated trades. You can call them to know if it works on NSE or not.
It works. For example, if future closes below 10600 buy 10500 PE. That is a 2nd hand info i got.

Raj232

It works. For example, if future closes below 10600 buy 10500 PE. That is a 2nd hand info i got.
Only thing is their margin which I heard is approx 10 lacs if you need discount-broker like charges (Rs. 20 per trade) .. again this is read on some forums (so info may be outdated), and not sure about a web based software which can be used from Office ;-)

pannet1

Only thing is their margin which I heard is approx 10 lacs if you need discount-broker like charges (Rs. 20 per trade) .. again this is read on some forums (so info may be outdated), and not sure about a web based software which can be used from Office ;-)
They are truly world class .. so definitely a web based platform is ther .... yes, you are almost left with no leverage ... one could check their website for that

rjshem

my crap trade.... why i shorted this ??? Bakwaas.
still holding this. by editing s/l hoping will find some HTF resistance. A total wrong doing.
View attachment 26110
Learn from your mistakes(try not repeating).5 min chart above was saying only one thing .simple setups like ur showing in ur charts more than enough. you are doing a very good job overall think lot of people are benefitting from your charts keep going, keep learning and keep growing.

Last edited:

pannet1

Ha ha,

difficult to believe you can't bear a 3.4 point stop loss ....:p
if you are talking about the pain of being wrong .... then our view should be rechecked when every new bar is printed.
you are so restless when trade goes against you ...... i am told that is one of the traits of a winning trader.

my crap trade.... why i shorted this ??? Bakwaas.
still holding this. by editing s/l hoping will find some HTF resistance. A total wrong doing.
View attachment 26110