Day Trading Stocks & Futures

It seems since you have not disclosed your screenshots, he has taken the opportunity to do so ...lol.
He is proving his agility :)
ha ha
I was of the opinion that posting trades/profit screenshots are not allowed. Otherwise, I would have posted regularly. Further I am not intraday trader, I may book intraday or on positional basis, as per my comfort/profit. Moreover I am regularly posting my Congestion Points in my thread.

BTW, what do you think, how old I am :D

Raj232

ha ha
I was of the opinion that posting trades/profit screenshots are not allowed. Otherwise, I would have posted regularly. Further I am not intraday trader, I may book intraday or on positional basis, as per my comfort/profit. Moreover I am regularly posting my Congestion Points in my thread.
Yes, posting trades, screenshots and occasional video (youtube) will make it interesting for sure :)
I see everybody young.. my guess is 25 - 30 yrs..

ha ha

i think 50+