Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
He wanted to sell NF X 20 Lots for 1.5 R. He was Okay to sell for 1.5 R . He knew that I dont take contra , but still wanted my view, I asked him to fly his plane ✈️ between twins tower, walked out with 20 points with a 7 point SL, thats 3R.

He asked me why I did not take it myself. Well I felt same , but then why to break rules. Chart in the evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His SL was 7 point, asked for the low risk zone for high vol, I suggested the Greenline (and I told there is no guarantee he will get a fill , frankly I did not expect the price to bounce back to that level before the policy meet). He did a staggered short in 4 slots (x 5 lots).

Chart 1 when I suggested.

Chart 2 to show the overall exit. He did not trail. I advised a 16 points exit, that moron got a 20 point.

And now the fun part. He lost almost 50% of his earning by taking a second short on BNF later.:rofl: Jacka$$, I would have closed my terminal after the first trade.

Anyways ended the day in profit.

Last edited:

Tuna

Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

SGX not responding, well looks like boring weeks ( to eat up the Premium) will start soon. 1 month of volatility Nifty did today in a single day. It will show its true color from tomorrow. Phew

Tuna

Trump chachu attacked Syria, DJIS Fut down, SGX is confused if the attack was on New Delhi. I wish I get this dip till the market opens

Tuna

Nah, this buggers will not give us that price , its way more than discount. But if it opens at that level, I am going in

Tuna

Let me make the sure shot prediction today. All Zerodha Platforms will be out of service for first 10 minutes

Tuna

Good Morning Xray, smell the coffee. Abhi tak attack hoke Trump ka statement bhi aa chuka hey. Plz dial in SGX not to bounce back till we open

XRAY27

Good Morning Xray, smell the coffee. Abhi tak attack hoke Trump ka statement bhi aa chuka hey. Plz dial in SGX not to bounce back till we open

Done my break fast, so you are in short and watching whole night for negative news :eek:... for me no position in positional side !!!

yesterday was losa day in both NF and BNF...lets see how this day moves !!! :D