Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I may take an entry (direction undisclosed due to compliance ) on NF in next 5 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how is finvasia ?
heard that they open account in 5 mins
charting ka kya hoga finvasia mein
fed up with zero-gadha :annoyed:
Oh yeah... I got an SMS saying that I had used 176% of my account. I had 21575 in the account this morning... See what the "Funds" (upper pane) and "Positions" (lower pane) show in Kite.

I don't know from where they got 21584 as LTP. That price was never reached after the trade happened at 3pm.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
sob zerodha's kite/pi both hanging today :mad:

Mera nahi hua as there was no trading for me till 3.29 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Oh yeah... I got an SMS saying that I had used 176% of my account. I had 21575 in the account this morning... See what the "Funds" (upper pane) and "Positions" (lower pane) show in Kite.

I don't know from where they got 21584 as LTP. That price was never reached after the trade happened at 3pm.
they have a lot of customers now and zero service
time to move to some other broker with stable platform

they have a lot of customers now and zero service
time to move to some other broker with stable platform
stable platform, stable service, good margins, BO facility, discount broker ....

who ?

aja

Members like Subhadip Da have traded multi-lots, ie. more than 10 lots(I've read 20 if I'm not wrong) and its not a big issue on limit orders.
For mkt orders, u'll face slippage upto 10 pts.
It has many reasons including Platform latency etc
travi Ji,how 10 to 20 lots will get filled at a time with limit order?
It will remain pending if the order get missed by just 5 points.
Consider,CMP is 21612.I place buy sl-m @ 21620,It will get filled between 21620-21630
But how do you place a order with BNF using limit order?

As Subhadip Ji is trading standard pivot method,then his order should be at predefined pivots with sl-m only or am I misunderstood placing order?
I too had the similar query once.I am a Scalper and used to face a lot of slippage,so I left trading BNF.
SL-M orders are good for Cash Market only where you trade a scrip which moves by 30-50 paisa like vedl,hindalco
Else except big slippage.

I pmed Subhadip Bhai so that he will tell how he able to trade big lots on BNF without facing any slippage

Last edited:

Subhadip

travi Ji,how 10 to 20 lots will get filled at a time with limit order?
It will remain pending if the order get missed by just 5 points.
Consider,CMP is 21612.I place buy sl-m @ 21620,It will get filled between 21620-21630
But how do you place a order with BNF using limit order?

As Subhadip Ji is trading standard pivot method,then his order should be at predefined pivots with sl-m only or am I misunderstood placing order?
Hello,
I am reading this post after redirected by one of my wellwishers of this forum.

Sorry for replying late.
No ..till around 30 lots in Bank Nifty option no problem in ATM options.. in Deep ITM options some problem beyond 10 lots...have to give limit order some way 5 points low.

IN FUTURE BNF:

No problem of execution till 30 lots...no slippage

I used to give order like this:

Say BNF at 21600

I am expecting down move..

I want to sell at 21580..

My order will be like Trigger price at 21580...Limit price 21575