Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
thanks for replying, pls don't mind if you can tell if you have generated consistently return on index trading & what is monthly profit % on total actual capital (pure capital without leverage).. it is just for motivation :)
Ye question kidhar to sunela sunela laag raha. Aaha. My Crude Oil thread. Bro are you gathering motivation or auditing Traderji members :lol::rofl:

Hi Tuna,

Are you earning consistently in your trading style ? Pls don't mind if you can share your net profit % (monthly on ur capital) which you are able to generate in your trading strategy in Crude. It is just for our motivation.... : )

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Ye question kidhar to sunela sunela laag raha. Aaha. My Crude Oil thread. Bro are you gathering motivation or auditing Traderji members :lol::rofl:
He asked here also means you failed to motivate him in your thread. :D:D;) :rofl:

stock_mani

:lol:
:lol::) yes, just gathering information, actually i am a long term investor from last 9 years & have earned gr8 returns in equity. Just developing day trading strategy in Index, stocks & Commodity so was gathering information about them to get knowledge so that i can focus on only one thing...

travi

:rofl::rofl:
Audit chal rahi hai bhai :D

thanks for replying, pls don't mind if you can tell if you have generated consistently return on index trading & what is monthly profit % on total actual capital (pure capital without leverage).. it is just for motivation :)
Waise Ravi/Xray bhai milke leg pull kar rahe the (90% BE ratio :lol::lol: ),
else I have 70% Win trades :D but they are like 1-3 trades per day, still learning. Loyal to one scrip.

I don't do monthly analysis or any such extrapolation, mkt doesn't move like that & I've got a very short day-trading career.
Keep a higher trade win ratio and the rest takes care of itself.

For motivation
study, study harder (party less :p) do yoga/exercise/meditate and other stuff that gives you mental/emotional control (strength).

Keep trading journal, read it every weekend. Make sure you can visualize each trade and how to improve.

Trade without external disturbance at least initially, then brain can block the noise later.

Outcome of trade has no correlation to previous trade and no bearing on next one. I trade with 2 naked charts and exploring more. keep tab on world mkts.

Just bcos u don't trade specifics,it doesn't mean you can ignore its study.
Learn about positional/swing/scalp/options/MF/indicators/trading systems... everything.
It'll connect the dots one day.

pannet1

:rofl::rofl:
Audit chal rahi hai bhai :D

Waise Ravi/Xray bhai milke leg pull kar rahe the (90% BE ratio :lol::lol: ),
else I have 70% Win trades :D but they are like 1-3 trades per day, still learning. Loyal to one scrip.

I don't do monthly analysis or any such extrapolation, mkt doesn't move like that & I've got a very short day-trading career.
Keep a higher trade win ratio and the rest takes care of itself.

For motivation
study, study harder (party less :p) do yoga/exercise/meditate and other stuff that gives you mental/emotional control (strength).

Keep trading journal, read it every weekend. Make sure you can visualize each trade and how to improve.

Trade without external disturbance at least initially, then brain can block the noise later.

Outcome of trade has no correlation to previous trade and no bearing on next one. I trade with 2 naked charts and exploring more. keep tab on world mkts.

Just bcos u don't trade specifics,it doesn't mean you can ignore its study.
Learn about positional/swing/scalp/options/MF/indicators/trading systems... everything.
It'll connect the dots one day.
you said yoga

travi

it is very tough to trade Index as many times it will not in any trend.

for reference, please see Dow Jones & Nadaq charts, you will rarely find any trade in intra day...
Dow/Nasdaq apne ko kya? Trade something like BNF.
I'm planning to test crude next :D