Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I also suffer with this 3rd point :mad:...so i always use TSL to over come which is based on swing structure..no targets for intraday ..i suffer in range days with BE and loss trade :mad::annoyed:,but i won't miss trend move and able to catch 80 % of that

In range days loss is inevitable so don't worry about it........but important for us is that we must try to limit our loss as minimum as we can........:)

HEM

xitija

5 Professional Consistantly Profitable Stage : : Next stage is consistantly profitable trader stage who trades for living....he has by now understood that there is no "Holy Grail" ,the key is not the entry but money management,position sizing and trade management....having a control over our emotions while winning or loosing....but he still has not figured out how to go in the large multicontracts trading stage.....his trading capital increases at steady 40 to 80 % per annum.....still hungry for achieving next stage....
[/COLOR]
I fall in this category.I am in no hurry to make money.My trading capital is 10 lakhs and I am making 50-80k per month without worrying anything.Neither I am expecting nor I am taking high risk to make 5 lakhs per month on this capital.
Achieving 7-10% on this capital is very much easy and tension free.

I strongly believe that if we have a decent capital to trade then even a simple moving average of 20ma makes money for us with simple Money Management and RR.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I fall in this category.I am in no hurry to make money.My trading capital is 10 lakhs and I am making 50-80k per month without worrying anything.Neither I am expecting nor I am taking high risk to make 5 lakhs per month on this capital.
Achieving 7-10% on this capital is very much easy and tension free.

I strongly believe that if we have a decent capital to trade then even a simple moving average of 20ma makes money for us with simple Money Management and RR.
We have aliens among us..:D
Start with 1 lot of nf/bnf futures, and if going for futures, go for a good authorised datafeeds.. no kanjoosi... :)

If u had a/c with zerodha, then nitin kamath would have personally invited u to join opentrade.. :thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Sense and Trading Sensibility:

"The biggest problem with traders is, most of the time they are engaged in telling the MARKET (Master) what it should do, rather then listening to the Market and trend follow".

Do remember, how much ever experienced, YOU are not learned enough to teach the MASTER (Market).

In markets, sharpen your eyes & ears. Not the tounge.

- Monk of Trading

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/96742-my-trade-journal-26.html

XRAY27

Sense and Trading Sensibility:

"The biggest problem with traders is, most of the time they are engaged in telling the MARKET (Master) what it should do, rather then listening to the Market and trend follow".

Do remember, how much ever experienced, YOU are not learned enough to teach the MASTER (Market).

In markets, sharpen your eyes & ears. Not the tounge.

- Monk of Trading

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/96742-my-trade-journal-26.html
Many times it talks with us ,but uses some alien language :mad: , end result is we just postmortem the charts after market :D