Day Trading Stocks & Futures

stock72

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

first thanks to your efforts ..in bringing every one together.let the pages grow exponentially ..

in your below post where is statement ..flat opening .....?

DOW closed over 16000 , highest ever close , Asian markets are in green , SGX Nifty @ 6032 ........

TraderRavi

low risk profile

To, Trader Ravi,

I know the margin requirement is high. But I don't think it is a bad idea, as if one can make a sure profit of even Rs 1500 with 70,000 margin. It is more than 2% and such opportunity occurs at least 5 or 7 days in average /month in last 20 minutes, which could give a good returns of capital in aggregate. :)

Best Wishes to ALL.
Happy Trading.
Cheers.
yes yes I agree :thumb:

Mr.Perfect

in amibroker

file - new database - put name and create
make settings as per the picture above
click ok and close
then reopen amibroker then go to file - database settings - configure and check that the settings in configure window has not changed and remains as per above image, sometimes it goes to default by itself in which case repeat the settings, this happens only for the first time of opening after initial configuration after making new database.
Thanks boarders, can I use unregistered version of Amibroker? I am unable to close Amibroker, after updating the Intraday and DDE configure settings. I got this error when i click OK. Please help when you find some time.