daily back tested figures on 2652 theory of day trading

Dear Mr Kailash,

Is your experience with bank nifty good too? Do you wait for the tgt price or decide on a fixed profit and book it?Is the stoploss also 1% in this case which at today's price is 90-100 pts.?

kun18

My Dear,
As far as bank nifty /nifty is concerned i have not much to share with u. But watching it these also have almost achieved their tgt.
share with u as and when confident

@ramendra.singh

Sir ji, why there are no posts from you since April 2010. You are the thread starter. I was silently but with full attention reading your posts.

Hope everything is OK at your end.

Kindly come back to the thread.

With regards,
Narritu

jagankris

Well, for sure, stop random trading. After losing lakhs, I realize that you have to have a game plan, be it 2652 or Pride's or Saint's miniflow. But have some plan. Next, i prefer 2652 bcoz I dont have to watch the screen a lot . Its hurting my eyes these days. And somehow, I dont like charts.
Hurting my eyes :thumb: - Same here
I dont like charts :confused:

hi to all ,
based on today's opening range

5113.90 - 5089.60 (9:20 am)

nifty strong above 5106.90 tgt 5132.50

nifty weak below 5096.60 tgt 5071.10

Regards,
Ramendra
well sir i am new to market and can you please clarify some doubt of me please.

In dhiraj post he told to find the high and low at 10:15, at that time means in 2008 market was opening on 9:55. but now a days market are opening at 9:15 am so at what time shall we look at high and low?
shall we look at high and low at 9:30am or 9:15 am or same 10:15 am? please reply as soon as possible

raj_hpking

well sir i am new to market and can you please clarify some doubt of me please.

In dhiraj post he told to find the high and low at 10:15, at that time means in 2008 market was opening on 9:55. but now a days market are opening at 9:15 am so at what time shall we look at high and low?
shall we look at high and low at 9:30am or 9:15 am or same 10:15 am? please reply as soon as possible
Hi,

Take time from 9:15 to 10:30. Consider todays low and high between this time range. :clap: