daily back tested figures on 2652 theory of day trading

areebs

Thanks for your reply Mr.Gansal !

Coming to the first part of my query, that what is the average monthly Nifty intraday points gained by this system.If anyone has backtested Nifty intraday then It would be very kind you to share your views.I am not asking for your backtested reports , just need an average idea of how many points can we gain by following this system.

Also could you share the updated formulas which are in the excel calulator with us.I mean what are the changes made to the orignal formula.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: 2652 trading
i have noticed that 80% calls hit target while 20% hit stop loss.if one trades following this theory then there is a net profit of 0.1% on the total turnover .this is net after deductions of brokerage @ .03% plus all the other charges.

areebs

Re: My earlier post
there is a correction the net profit is .01% on turnover of one leg only.
Well that means if I trade Nifty :

Nifty turnover with 1 trade everyday = Rs 530000

Net profit @ 0.01% = Rs 53

That is Net points of 1.06 daily which is about 21.2 monthly

I strongly feel that the profit or loss should be more or less to this figure.

If anyone else has any views please share.

i have tested the system for march n it is loss..not a major loss but still the month would have been loss making,(excluding brokerage)
The reason being targets not achieved,even when price moved in our favour...tight range of nifty made targets difficult to achieve

Last edited:
Re:2652 theory
i am extremely sorry for the above post.actually the returns are positive and as 80% of the calls are hit and 20% are those where stoploss is trigerred.
The net result is 0.1% on one side of turnover.
E.g.
Buy value rs.100000/-
sell value rs. 100000/-
turnover is rs. 200000/-
prfit after deductions of all charges is rs.1000/-
i have practically tried this theory mainly in intraday cash and out of the total calls generated , i got the following results:
Total triggers:78
profitable trades: 64
loss trades:14
(these trades were executed from the period 5/04/2010 till 9/04/2010

areebs

Well Now that sounds interesting.

It comes to a profit of 0.5% of the total turnover.

Now if we calculate Nifty with this then it comes to a profit of Rs 2500/lot everyday.That means a profit of 50 points/day.

I am sure Its not 50 points everyday but even if its half of it, it makes it a brilliant system.

I would prefer to hear comments from people who has tested or traded this in Nifty to please comment.