daily back tested figures on 2652 theory of day trading

iTrade

How do you trade? Do you give orders and leave it to market? Or do you monitor orders to reduce losses?

In this system, although it is good, reaching target is not sure. This makes us worrried.

Thanks.
How long you have been using this strategy and if possible, pls. share the overall results?

How long you have been using this strategy and if possible, pls. share the overall results?
I too am doing random trading and incurring losses.

I have not used this strategy. After watching results in this thread, I thought of using this but then I found that my afl calculations are erroneous. I have sent a PM 2/3 days back to vinodkiyer to look into/modify afl. So far there no response from him.

Good thing about this system is it gives target and stop loss as per their calculations.

Yesterday I saw this thread based on elliot waves which also gives entry and exit levels.

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/38865-intraday-using-elliot-wave.html

I am thinking whether it is worthwhile to use opening range breakout theory
backed with some MA and 0.5 percent target.

Thanks

iTrade

I too am doing random trading and incurring losses.

I have not used this strategy. After watching results in this thread, I thought of using this but then I found that my afl calculations are erroneous. I have sent a PM 2/3 days back to vinodkiyer to look into/modify afl. So far there no response from him.

Good thing about this system is it gives target and stop loss as per their calculations.

Yesterday I saw this thread based on elliot waves which also gives entry and exit levels.

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/38865-intraday-using-elliot-wave.html

I am thinking whether it is worthwhile to use opening range breakout theory
backed with some MA and 0.5 percent target.

Thanks
Well, for sure, stop random trading. After losing lakhs, I realize that you have to have a game plan, be it 2652 or Pride's or Saint's miniflow. But have some plan. Next, i prefer 2652 bcoz I dont have to watch the screen a lot . Its hurting my eyes these days. And somehow, I dont like charts.

Well, for sure, stop random trading. After losing lakhs, I realize that you have to have a game plan, be it 2652 or Pride's or Saint's miniflow. But have some plan. Next, i prefer 2652 bcoz I dont have to watch the screen a lot . Its hurting my eyes these days. And somehow, I dont like charts.
You may have a look at

http://pivottrading.50webs.com/automatedTrading.html

One of the software appears to be 2652 system. Look at screenshots. It gives messages for action.

Thanks

Note : I am in no way connected with above software/ web site.

iTrade

You may have a look at

http://pivottrading.50webs.com/automatedTrading.html

One of the software appears to be 2652 system. Look at screenshots. It gives messages for action.

Thanks

Note : I am in no way connected with above software/ web site.
Thanks.. It is definitely 2652. But even after the signals are generated from the system, you have to put ordres manually. It is just the signals that are generated from the system. We all know the signals, and if you have sufficient margin, then you can place all the orders without bothering about when the call will be trigerred. I do the same...

hi..nishit....follow this2652 THEORY OF DAY TRADING
THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO TRACK IN DAY TRADING Previous days range (difference in days high and days low) the most important
That days high and that days low at 9:15 am after the start of markets

PDR = PDH - PDL
F1 = 0.4333 * PDR
F2 = 0.7666 * PDR
F3 = 1.3333 * PDR

Opening Range = High Low (at 9.15 AM)

If F1 > Opening Range
Factor = F1
Else If F2 > Opening Range
Factor = F2
Else If F3 > Opening Range
Factor = F3

Buy Stop Order for Long = Intraday Low + Factor

Target for Long = Buy Price * 1.005 (0.5 % gain)

Stop for Long = Buy Price * 0.99 (1.0 % Loss)

Sell Stop Order for Short= Intraday High - Factor

Target for Short = Sell Price * 0.005 (0.5 % gain)

Stop for Long = Sell Price * 1.005 (1.0 % Loss)

Last edited:

iTrade

dear gansal, u say u do trading with this software, but pls tell us whats ur targets, is it 0.5 % as per 2652 described by banlab?
Hi..My targets have been varying [0.55% - 0.75%] and I have written those in my posts. Stop loss is fixed at 0.95%.

hi seniors ,
i am new to forum and paper trading this strategy but hitting sl , i am trading only nifty.
today's value was short below 5130 and byu above 5150 ,
however since short order triggered so day ended in a loss,
i think i am doing something wrong here ,
seniors please answer my query
what were the values today and was it a loss day.
thanku all

areebs

I have a request from the people who have been trading or backtesting this system that kindly let us know on an average how many nifty points intraday do we gain everymonth by this system.And whether if there has been a monthly net loss.

Also I have download a 2652 excel calculator which Mr.Ramendra Singh(Page no 4.)posted in this thread , but this excel calculator and the website (http://intraday.weebly.com) show different buy,sell and target figures.

I have tested them both to see which shows figures as per the method shown us by Mr.Dhiraj and the website seems correct.But I would like to know are the figures in the excel calculator incorrect or is it someother method of trading.

Hoping for a complete answer .

iTrade

I have a request from the people who have been trading or backtesting this system that kindly let us know on an average how many nifty points intraday do we gain everymonth by this system.And whether if there has been a monthly net loss.

Also I have download a 2652 excel calculator which Mr.Ramendra Singh(Page no 4.)posted in this thread , but this excel calculator and the website (http://intraday.weebly.com) show different buy,sell and target figures.

I have tested them both to see which shows figures as per the method shown us by Mr.Dhiraj and the website seems correct.But I would like to know are the figures in the excel calculator incorrect or is it someother method of trading.

Hoping for a complete answer .
Figures in the excel you downloaded are correct. The difference is because the excel sheet has updated formulas. After the introduction of 2652 theory, people tweaked it to produce better results. However, the website was not updated for these tweaks.