Cricket - Anything regarding Cricket, especially Indian Cricket Goes here!!

priyanvada

This all talk is just Akshar Bramhand! ... We may get engulfed in the words of vedanta and/or psychology ... So the sooner we stop, the wiser we are! :)

Anyway I have got schedule on Wiki ...

There seems no relief for India! :)

Most satisfying news
I heard that India has lost their first practice match!!

The deeper the ditch, heavier the Rain!

prasadam

hello shreenath.

I think you meant to say Martya Lok (mortal earth) and not Mrutyu Lok (Land of death).

cheers.

prasad.

Aatmeeya Ms. Priyanvada,
You don't need my permission to post on any threads. You're free to post anywhere you like and that's the way it MUST be.

Never, ever consider yourself UNworthy of anything in life. We humans who have taken birth on this mrutyulok deserve everything good that life's has to offer. We could use this wonderful opportunity to evolve and go beyond the dualities in life.

BTW, I'm not a solved personality!!! I'm a student and I try to learn and grow every day.

{Another thing - this is not related to cricket but might affect how it affects your trading and other parts of your life. I feel I uncovered a LIMITING belief when you said 'you're unworthy of..............(in this case you said I'm unworthy of talking to me......but this could manifest in different ways due to beliefs we program ourselves either by default of due to our upbringing, often before we're 6 years old). The earlier you get rid of this limiting belief and replace it with something else(example: I'm worthy of everything good my life has to offer including consistent trading profits; that's another affirm I just created for you btw) the better it will be for other categories of improvement including successful trading.. I apologize for taking the liberty of mentioning it here. I've been a student of understanding and eradicating limiting beliefs for so long and how they relate to trading, I couldnt help but bring it here}

Let's use this thread to chat about Cricket. I will be looking forward to your views on Cricket.

Regards
Shreenath

Dear Prasadam,
Oh god! Yes. Good Catch..... Thank You
Is there any other thread here to discuss these details?

Srilanka on a roll!!
Regards
Shreenath

Ms. Priyanvada,
Thank you for the schedule.

How do I pronounce your name? Last four letters - is it like vada as in vaada or vada as in Vada(you know south Indian lentil cakes!!!).

If Lankans get 280, with a two paced switch, South Africa might be looking at defeat although a bit too early to say anything
Shreenath

This all talk is just Akshar Bramhand! ... We may get engulfed in the words of vedanta and/or psychology ... So the sooner we stop, the wiser we are! :)

Anyway I have got schedule on Wiki ...

There seems no relief for India! :)

Most satisfying news
I heard that India has lost their first practice match!!

The deeper the ditch, heavier the Rain!

priyanvada

I think it is +2 for S-L today ...
(... Still I have not forgotten the Great Chase of Africans Against Mighty Australians!)

priyanvada

West Indies 25-3 (8) ! :(

...So sad ...:(

D Richards c and b Aamer 1 4 0 0 25.00
A Fletcher c Nazir b Naved-ul-Hasan 7 14 1 0 50.00
D Smith not out 13 23 1 0 56.52
T Dowlin c Akmal b Aamer 0 2 0 0 0.00
*F Reifer not out 2 5 0 0 40.00
D Bernard
D Sammy
C Walton
N Miller
T Best
G Tonge

All the players are totally new to me except D Smith ...

Does anyone knows how reliable and potential others are???

Priyanvada,
Outcome of West Indies in this tournament is almost a foregone conclusion....unless the teams that play them really play bad.........

Decided it was a waste of time watching this game!

Hope you made a lot of money today trading....
Regards
Shreenath

BTW, looked into those threads you gave me yesterday. Looks like many have done a lot of research regarding your name. LOL!!!
I'm not sure about this but will ask you anyway.......
Have you heard of the phrase......Satyamvada Dharmanchara....?

Your name Priyan(probably should be m instead of n?)vada could be pronounced like in the first word of the phrase......only substitute priyan(m)instead of satyam?

What're you trading these days?
Regards
Shreenath